Fob Faarax Finds Out He Was Eating Bacon for 2 years Without Knowing It

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
I remember same thing happened to me once, I was into these lollipops and turns out they had khaansiir

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
What? I thought it was the default that you don't eat non halal meat and always check if the product has Doofar in it.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

What? I thought it was the default that you don't eat non halal meat and always check if the product has Doofar in it.
This is an issue early fobs never faced, our parents stayed well away from anything they didn’t recognize and only brought meat from halal butchers.

A lot of modern fobs are too westernized from the get go and have no fear of the unknown, (not all obviously).

Fobs really need to put more effort in studying the language of the country they reside in, it's imperative for their wellbeing. I do help out fobs a lot too though, all love 💯

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yuck! How can u put bacon in your mouth? I will throw up! Beer and Bacon are two things i can't put in my mouth- the smell makes me puke!

bohom

Here to chill
Yuck! How can u put bacon in your mouth? I will throw up! Beer and Bacon are two things i can't put in my mouth- the smell makes me puke!
So true, I get revolted from even being in the same vicinity of beer or bacon.

So true, I get revolted from even being in the same vicinity of beer or bacon.
True, I immediately smell it or sense it if it’s any food. Wouldn’t even eat it if it was deemed halal tomorrow.
Gelatin is the real issue though for me, they always sneak that thing in food.

Pork is haram for a reason that nigga better pray he doesn’t have any health problems from eating doofaar for 24 months.

Omg these fobs still knew it was haram meat cuz I know you didn’t get it from the halal butcher, he’s going to get stomache cancer with all those parasite that live in pork

Trending