UPDATE FMS meeting cancelled and PM Rooble Will be attending

Where are the NN bots wet dream that Rooble has had FMS shut the doors on him? This is exactly what PL has been trying to tell us that Rooble is the head of National Consultative Council (Golaha Wadatashiga Qaran) :pachah1:

NN bots on life support

Can he rebound and get what he want...time will tell ..
I don’t think Deni did what people accusing him of doing. The CBBs always interpret their deepest wishes with fake news. They want to make it Farmaajo vs Deni so bad which is not even the case.

if Deni is a candidate he will announce it after securing his lower house MPs in which is a genius move and will guarantee Farmaajo political career to come to an end.

Deni and the other FMS heads are part of NCC and Rooble is the head of that. Which PL gov have said multiple times repeatedly.

CBBs have put out so much fake news to confuse the masses and paint an evil image of Deni and Rooble and cause inner divisions of FMS if farmaajo is not coming back.

Can I ask, wtf is wrong with guy wallahi? He is so unhinged on Twitter just says the most reckless shit all the time. I am not even talking about this tweet but his other shit :wtf:

He writes som weird shit some times, but I have no doubt in my mind that the goal of Deni is to run but he will make sure that he has the support base before he do it.

If you have noticed, he is not a sensationalist like the others guys but a smooth operator.

I don’t think Deni did what people accusing him of doing. The CBBs always interpret their deepest wishes with fake news. They want to make it Farmaajo vs Deni so bad which is not even the case.

if Deni is a candidate he will announce it after securing his lower house MPs in which is a genius move and will guarantee Farmaajo political career to come to an end.

Deni and the other FMS heads are part of NCC and Rooble is the head of that. Which PL gov have said multiple times repeatedly.

CBBs have put out so much fake news to confuse the masses and paint an evil image of Deni and Rooble and cause inner divisions of FMS if farmaajo is not coming back.
Don't you think it's corrupt and unfair that MPs are chosen by the governors to make sure they have their loyals in the parliament and influnce the future govt?

Trending