Flying Humans. Westerners Go To Air

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I bet if those backward vampire believing Somalis saw this, they would probably think it's flying 'angels', that's what they wud say 'waa malakul mawt' while we westerners laugh at their low iqs and stupidity.

cow

VIP
What about the somalis that Don't believe in vampires how come they couldn't invent something like this?

I bet if those backward vampire believing Somalis saw this, they would probably think it's flying 'angels', that's what they wud say 'waa malakul mawt' while we westerners laugh at their low iqs and stupidity.

200 (4).gif

Don't be so arrogant; and you're not a "Westerner".

People back home are not inherently low IQ for not being aware of certain technological advancements.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
View attachment 207841

Don't be so arrogant; and you're not a "Westerner".

People back home are not inherently low IQ for not being aware of certain technological advancements.

I am ethnically Somali but I am culturally Western, u mix ethnicity n culture to be one which is your stupidity not mine. Wat u think I will get along with those vampire worshipping nutcases we are vastly culturally different, I believe in science waryaa not quran

I am ethnically Somali but I am culturally Western. Wat u think I will get along with those vampire worshipping nutcases, I believe in science waryaa not quran

You're conflating ignorance with an inherent lack of intelligence; if you truly do have a higher IQ, then it was down to you getting access to far better nutrition and better education.

It's a bit gauche to call people back home low IQ for things they weren't fortunate enough to have access to, so

knock-it-off-knock-it-out.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You're conflating ignorance with an inherent lack of intelligence; if you truly do have a higher IQ, then it was down to you getting access to far better nutrition and better education.

It's a bit gauche to call people back home low IQ for things they weren't fortunate enough to have access to, so

View attachment 207842

That's why I am arguing for a cultural revolution in Somalia like China had the communist one. Our backward Islamic culture is the problem. We do shit like Roob doon literally rain praying, vampires, evil eye, witches, and all sorts of childish shit and this is grown adults. That's why IQS are low because of their inferior culture n religion.

We need a western culture revolution to bring them up to pace, where they replace quran memorisation with mathamatic and science memorisations. Japan is a good model to follow for them, they modernized within 25 years as soon as they adopted western values, educations, governance, and most importantly they believe in science comes first society not religion comes first.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I am ethnically Somali but I am culturally Western, u mix ethnicity n culture to be one which is your stupidity not mine. Wat u think I will get along with those vampire worshipping nutcases we are vastly culturally different, I believe in science waryaa not quran
You're acting like the westerners you think so highly of don't believe in them either lol. They not only believe in vampires, fairies, werewolves, ghosts, big foot etc but actually marry them.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You know there's internet and technology in Somalia, yeah? There's higher speed and cheaper internet than there is here in the UAE where we live in far more technological luxury than most western countries. I was baffled when my cousin from Bosaso kept whining about how slow internet is in Dubai, rofl. People back home have seen shit like the avengers on YouTube, adeer. Some guy on a jetback isn't going to shock them.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
The reason somalis believe in orgabe and buti is cause there are tons somali folktales about them. My ayeeyo from my mom side used to have an orgabe neighbor who used to subjugate the whole village by claiming to change into an orgabe with the use of a special plant. One time, he killed 7 women from the village and ate their breast because he wasn't served his morning tea. looking back at this story, of course that guy was fake hence why he was only targeting females when his demands aren't met but people with no formal education will only believe what they were told from a young age. Also There used to be, although very rare, somalis who were real cannibals and mainly used to pray on livestock herdering children.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Boqorada they even treat ppl with mental illness as 'jinn possession' and they do 'ruqyah' and wild demon possession rituals, this is surely a failed people and society, who is now got nothing left to offer society but superstitution and ruqyah doctors loooooooool. If they only put their quran obsession and hadith and transferred that to science n maths, wow we would be a new modern society all of a sudden but they won't, they will continue wasting time in madrassas while the rest of the world is heading towards mars.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
@Boqorada they even treat ppl with mental illness as 'jinn possession' and they do 'ruqyah' and wild demon possession rituals, this is surely a failed people and society, who is now got nothing left to offer society but superstitution and ruqyah doctors loooooooool. If they only put their quran obsession and hadith and transferred that to science n maths, wow we would be a new modern society all of a sudden but they won't, they will continue wasting time in madrassas while the rest of the world is heading towards mars.
And these people claim to heal the crippled, blind and even the gay. Potayto potahto

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
You know there's internet and technology in Somalia, yeah? There's higher speed and cheaper internet than there is here in the UAE where we live in far more technological luxury than most western countries. I was baffled when my cousin from Bosaso kept whining about how slow internet is in Dubai, rofl. People back home have seen shit like the avengers on YouTube, adeer. Some guy on a jetback isn't going to shock them.
They have 4g and Cable internet but it isn't fast enough to stream 4k movies and it can get expensive if you want higher than 4-6 download speed

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
They have 4g and Cable internet but it isn't fast enough to stream 4k movies and it can get expensive if you want higher than 4-6 download speed

Pretty shockingly fast from the impression my cousin gave me. He's not the jealous or lying type so I could tell he was plainly sincere when he was annoyed by internet speeds in Dubai which was shocking, tbh. Anyway, point is they can sure as f*ck easily see all sorts of crazy HD shit on the web. I mean a quarter of the threads on here are about people bemoaning fobs' social media use. 💀

So your not Muslim basically?

mrlog

VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@mrlog @Boqorada western culture n civiization is my religion. Progress. Didn't the hadith say go to china if u have too for progress? I chose progress over quran becaause there is no progress like this in islamic nations. They are all 3rd world cesspools who are manual based. Piss off with your 'gaari gacan and dameer loading shit' you primitive peasant. u havent even reached industrial age let alone 'automation' age which is the age western world is in.

That's all islam n praying got you. U can keep praying if u want and die with your primitiveness, while I support western science based societies to power on and dominate the world.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Boqorada they still use pix handle axes and hand digging for agriculture, u haven't even entered the machinery age which was like 100 years ago let alone factories. who's responsible for this decline in culture, it has to be islam, these voodoo doctors n shit u called ruqyah or watever is the age you are in, which is like 15th century europe shit.

U r paying to visit these fraudsters n lunatics like this guy who treats blindness as a supernatural event of demon possession.

Nacala wejigina ku yaale, ceeb idin ma harin. Diintasi waa in si dhaqsaha badan umada laga jojjiya

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
@mrlog @Boqorada western culture n civiization is my religion. Progress. Didn't the hadith say go to china if u have too for progress? I chose progress over quran becaause there is no progress like this in islamic nations. They are all 3rd world cesspools who are manual based. Piss off with your 'gaari gacan and dameer loading shit' you primitive peasant. u havent even reached industrial age let alone 'automation' age which is the age western world is in.

That's all islam n praying got you. U can keep praying if u want and die with your primitiveness, while I support western science based societies to power on and dominate the world.
I thought you lived in Somalia?

Trending

Latest posts