Fluoridated water?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
My friend moved to a place where the water in your home is fluoridated. They say its good for your teeth but i would like to ask you guys all the info you have got on fluoridated water. Prons and cons, please.

It's the norm in the UK and it's the reason I only drink bottled water and cook with filtered water. I don't think it's safe to ingest daily.

Googled online and it looks like they're all saying its good for your teeth.
Anytime they bombard something controversial with "its good for you" just stay alert.

I know some parts of Somalia, people have red stained teeth due to too much fluoride in their water.

Googled online and it looks like they're all saying its good for your teeth.
Anytime they bombard something controversial with "its good for you" just stay alert.

I know some parts of Somalia, people have red stained teeth due to too much fluoride in their water.

Nah sxb, the staining comes from the water having a lot of minerals or "hard water".

But yeah fluoridation is poor for your health. If you ever wake up in the morning or your teeth have white patches like this
300px-Dental_fluorosis_%28mild%29.png

Means your teeth has too much fluoride and damages it

The amount of fluoride in the water is minimal.Everyone who brushes their teeth used more fluoride than they get in water.Low amounts of fluoride are good for your teeth and will keep you from looking like Reer Burco.

Much of the information has already been provided, but there is a hidden far worse fluoridation taking place and that is tea, the reasons for that are very simple, the tea plants are notorious for absorbing every toxic from the soil.

In fact they are so good at this, they are used to decontaminate soils from nuclear waste, they are planting these at Chernobyl, much of the tea in this world comes from China that has the worst polluted soils in the world and fluoridated water is used on them which they absorb in large quantities.

I was reading a few years ago how a single cup of tea has the fluoride content of 25 cups of tap water, Fluoride binds to Calcium so if you uptake of Calcium is high (natural) you can wash away some of it, but if it's low you will likely develop osteoporosis or bone cancer which is becoming an epidemic in our community along with reduced brain function because it damages it.

I remember 15 years ago at secondary school the famous Shaah Somali, I refused to drink this while I was young but suddenly began drinking this, I noticed I went from A+ student to a C- student in 6 months despite putting in more work but I could no longer concentrate like I used to with frequent bouts of brain fog which I never had, back then I knew nothing about fluoride whatsoever or even if this was in tea.

I remember making a prayer being baffled why this happened, suddenly I got this strong feeling to avoid Shaah Somali all together, I also began to ask my father to start bringing raw milk from the farms (which he used to do but stopped) very quickly I began to recover from this poison not having the faintest idea until more then a decade later.

That's the power of Dua, you are guided without even knowing, but today I realise why, I was drinking 5 cups of Shaah Somali a day, the equivalent fluoride content of 100 cups of tap water, something I never did before, the raw milk introduced clean calcium which binds to this toxic fluoride and flushes this out of the body, preventing it from getting into my bones or damage my brain further

This is why most of our odayaal's are so stupid as well, all they do is sip Shaah Somali all day everyday at their cafe's, I can somewhat relate to their stupidity having had glimpses of this inability when I went on a binge more then a decade ago, but these guys have been doing this ever since.

Over 300 studies show how fluoride is a Neurotoxin that damages the human brain, many studies show that it lowers IQ particularly in children whose brains are still developing.

Last edited:
Much of the information has already been provided, but there is a hidden far worse fluoridation taking place and that is tea, the reasons for that are very simple, the tea plants are notorious for absorbing every toxic from the soil.

In fact they are so good at this, they are used to decontaminate soils from nuclear waste, they are planting these at Chernobyl, much of the tea in this world comes from China that has the worst polluted soils in the world and fluoridated water is used on them which they absorb in large quantities.

I was reading a few years ago how a single cup of tea has the fluoride content of 25 cups of tap water, Fluoride binds to Calcium so if you uptake of Calcium is high (natural) you can wash away some of it, but if it's low you will likely develop osteoporosis or bone cancer which is becoming an epidemic in our community along with reduced brain function because it damages it.

I remember 15 years ago at secondary school the famous Shaah Somali, I refused to drink this while I was young but suddenly began drinking this, I noticed I went from A+ student to a C- student in 6 months despite putting in more work but I could no longer concentrate like I used to with frequent bouts of brain fog which I never had, back then I knew nothing about fluoride whatsoever or even if this was in tea.

I remember making a prayer being baffled why this happened, suddenly I got this strong feeling to avoid Shaah Somali all together, I also began to ask my father to start bringing raw milk from the farms (which he used to do but stopped) very quickly I began to recover from this poison not having the faintest idea until more then a decade later.

That's the power of Dua, you are guided without even knowing, but today I realise why, I was drinking 5 cups of Shaah Somali a day, the equivalent fluoride content of 100 cups of tap water, something I never did before, the raw milk introduced clean calcium which binds to this toxic fluoride and flushes this out of the body, preventing it from getting into my bones or damage my brain further

This is why most of our odayaal's are so stupid as well, all they do is sip Shaah Somali all day everyday at their cafe's, I can somewhat relate to their stupidity having had glimpses of this inability when I went on a binge more then a decade ago, but these guys have been doing this ever since.

Over 300 studies show how fluoride is a Neurotoxin that damages the human brain, many studies show that it lowers IQ particularly in children whose brains are still developing.
Shaah has high contents of sugar I highly doubt it was the extremely small amounts of fluoride in your shaah.
Overeating, poor memory formation, learning disorders, depressiona all have been linked to the over-consumption of sugar. It seems you stopped drinking the large amounts of sugar and hence obviously felt better.

Fluoride is a neurotoxin however the amount in water is extremely negligible , there is maximum allowed 1.5mg/L.It has been shown to reduce tooth decay effectively. Those saying it “dumbs” people down should understand only rich countries can actually afford and all their populace’s have a high level of intelligence.

Nah sxb, the staining comes from the water having a lot of minerals or "hard water".

But yeah fluoridation is poor for your health. If you ever wake up in the morning or your teeth have white patches like this
300px-Dental_fluorosis_%28mild%29.png

Means your teeth has too much fluoride and damages it
Sxb Beenta Joogi.

The white patches are caused by enamel dehydration. :drakekidding:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Melbourne’s water contain minimal fluroride. Melbourne’s water has best taste ever. Compare to Canada, Asia and Europe countries I visited.

Status
Not open for further replies.