Floyd entering mma

Status
Not open for further replies.
:damn::damn::damn:

I haven't followed MMA or boxing since the whole JBJ mess and the MayMac fight...

Is Floyd really about to upgrade MMA like that? I hope that nigga ain't playing cause my heart can't take it, no homo

Who would he even fight? MayMac 2 in the octagon would attract so much money and attention, probably do bigger numbers that the first fight, but I don't see him ever beating Conor. IMO Conor overrated as f*ck, but he's just too fucking big and experienced

Woodley is training him and he applied for his MMA license. What is happening :damn:

6-8 months, this nigga
lupe1.png

Boxing is an unnatural way of fighting. You can't kick, you can't grab, you can't bodyslam your opponent. It takes a particular skill to win at boxing. But the moment he steps into the Octagon, he will be murdered.

True, I give Floyd the same odds, maybe a little worse than Conor did in MayMac, but there's always puncher's luck

Imagine #TBE entering the ring and throwing nasty font and leg kicks, how sick would that be? Maybe even some a1 tdd

Boxing is an unnatural way of fighting. You can't kick, you can't grab, you can't bodyslam your opponent. It takes a particular skill to win at boxing. But the moment he steps into the Octagon, he will be murdered.

I mean it's a striking sport, but a lot of it will be transferable. His unconditioned legs and ground game is a gaping weakness, but 8 months to get some solid tdd with his top-tier stand up and he could potentially be a threat... maybe I'm just being hopeful. Conor's size will be a problem though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending