Flashback True Master piece reflection on my most viewed thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The disillusion of some folks could be studied.

They lost. Could only come up with Paul jokes and pop songs whereas I was providing real analysis and mentioning important details.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
That's true, People and Somali news are incredibly biased and delusional. You were quite truthful but I did my own digging to check. As everyone on here cites news from a random Somali site preaching that it's true and not verifying it.

Someone needs to build a truly independent unbiased news source that will point the flaws at everything and had no loyalty except to the truth

Sirlance I agree. Calling out things which are far fetched fantasies is also another thing rather than a simple lie.

I showed in that thread how to combine that realism with unworkable fantasies while not going against certain narratives but always keeping the truth paramount over everything else.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Sirlance I agree. Calling out things which are far fetched fantasies is also another thing rather than a simple lie.

I showed in that thread how to combine that realism with unworkable fantasies while not going against certain narratives but always keeping the truth paramount over everything else.

One funny thing that kept popping up I remember is that they kept on trying to justify the loss of PL by cladding it as a intra Dhullo conflict.

Hear this reer garowe man ranting in Laascaanood

Sirlance it was desperate strategy, grasping at straws which was comical but complete without any touch to reality.

We have the same characters wanting to be taken seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending