FKD veteran David Vance attacks Somaliland mentions their struggle for water

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

What a legend, did he see your thread @Abdalla :pachah1:

water bottle cost $5:dead:

You lot are pretty confident with spreading lies.

I just flew out there and it's lies.

Everyday all you lot do is hate on Somaliland. All I can say is get a life pray Salah.

Allah will judge you all on how you act

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
>Whatever darood giving you these false information is sad
imagine being so obssesed that when a right wing cadaan insult sl you start mentioning daroods for no reason.:drakelaugh:.

Last edited:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
imagine being so obssesed that when a right wing cadaan insult sl you start mentioning daroods for no reason.:drakelaugh:.
24 bottle for 5$ if bottle water is 500ml then for 12 liters of water you need 5$, for being one of the poorest region in somalia this number isnt good sijce average family there makes about 1k a year

mentall illness wallahi:mjlol:gotta mention the big bad darood boogeyman everytime

You lot are pretty confident with spreading lies.

I just flew out there and it's lies.

Everyday all you lot do is hate on Somaliland. All I can say is get a life pray Salah.

Allah will judge you all on how you act
but landers do the same:gucciwhat:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Mujahid David Vance doesn't get tired of annihilating that samosa pussy aka Nimo. What a relentless fighter.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
IMG_20190814_184543.jpg

If you're clever you won't post attention to the dollar symbol. The currency is in Shillings..

But if you're 68IQ Somalian you're like all the haters and will look at it in USD

The water is 500ml (half a litre)
2500SLSH

Main Rule in Somaliland - never eat at a hotel, always go to the local places this is about 18dollars total
Whereas you go to the local places and get a full meal for a family for like $5

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
View attachment 77126

If you're clever you won't post attention to the dollar symbol. The currency is in Shillings..

But if you're 68IQ Somalian you're like all the haters and will look at it in USD

The water is 500ml (half a litre)
2500SLSH

Main Rule in Somaliland - never eat at a hotel, always go to the local places this is about 18dollars total
Whereas you go to the local places and get a full meal for a family for like $5

Full meal for a family at $5? that is only for 1 person not a family.