FKD between an AMISOM KDF and Jubaland Soldier.

EILpdgiXsAodmzJ

:dwill:

The sickening part is that they both reached an mutual agreement that Reer Gedo are terrorists that are fair game to be hunted, walahi i would have exited Jubaland if i was reer Gedo, its hard being an Looma Oyaan in 2020's Somalia's.:francis:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Where did the bravery of the Kenyans come from?

Last time i checked the kdf were fulays afraid to battle with al shabaab.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
"Dont embarass us as we instruct you to kill fellow your somalis"
Wlhi we have stooped low. We hit rock bottom:snoop:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
images

:chrisfreshhah:imagine litterally having to teaming-up with former al-shabaab member to stop al-shabaab and acting as if your grand puppet master:drakelaugh:

theses kenyans are so over-emotional, they go from ''were going to anex jubbaland'' to ''were going give jubbaland independance'' to ''were going leave you'':mjlaugh:
that shotgun-nosed retard couldn't even respond when jubbalander soldier mentioned El adde, to qoute wikipedia ''(KDF) largest defeat since independence in 1963. As such, the Kenyan government has gone to extreme lengths to conceal the extent of its losses,'' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_El_Adde.
they have been in somalia for years now and aren't scared of al kebaab any more
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1::russ:

I just read that thread.. I can't believe Ethiopians and Kenyans are colonising and using us to fight each other. Ceebta aduunka.:faysalwtf:

And in typical doqon fashion, somalis taking pride that they're killing each other to a Kenyan.

It's hard to be hopeful for a country full of backwards tribal idiots:susp:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

He actually defended all Somalis he wins my respect
that bantus twiter is filled to the brim with kiyuku propaganda.

look at this ape, desperately hoping for somalia to collapse before the icj hearing:russ:
[farmaajo in same whatsapp group as al-shabaab:dead:
here him claim that anisom interrogator having a 100% succes in geting infornation out of people.:russ:

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sade Made a decision, Decisions have consequences. Darod wont die and become Sade level to satisfy your ego. Makes no sense a small country like switzerland saying I will destroy all large european countries in order to make them similar to my capacity. Kab iyo Lax is nearly covering 80% of Somali lands and resources and people power and economic power, for sade to think that will stop because he wants us all to be sade first and foremost, he must be insane, he made his decision now he can lie in it.

At least he ensured a weak hawiye in power also 2 lineages means @Lex Luther has to negiotate with boohaaro level clan in capacity where I am two lineages no difference to abdalla and fowrculus, it's literally two lineages the top and when my abti count from the bottom, i see how many oday it leads to and it's bad bro, I got 8 odays just hassan yusuf and that's like sub sub sub sub clan of reer nimcaale in hg in comparison to osman mahmoud capacity. Imagine reer nimacaale 4th level clan inside it being the same as murusade who is karanle your eldest brother in hawiye he needs to be majerten of hawiye in capacity not 10 villages in elbur niyahow, but due to tribalism and branding they wanna make us equal but no real somali in society will ever see us equal no matter how many times he calls me darod or majerten or watever as he wants to brand me that he is speaking with 10 villages against a continent of villages

dir iyo darod it bro is best and i still think dir aint coming in with much bimaal/issa/samaroon/isaaq/hawiye/then add all minorities in somalia and i still think darod is still 2 times larger. Ogaden is at least 5 time larger then hawiye u can tell by lineages and reero and hiraab being only two big lineages only. OGS are somali nationalist, sayid statue and stuff, HG likes em u know why, they dont need darod or hawiye so they can be neutral and the sacad know this and why theyre close to one and another. They killed more darods then any hawiye in history, i dont think they touch hawiye except cayr a few times and thats nothing if u look at history its mostly DAROD and little bit id22r not at the level of darod and having saldhig posts in eyl in ancient buildings and taleex fort and gole ali geri outside garow and more saldhig in duudo were i battled the niggas my awoowe. They massacred nugaal bro they had it surrounded the saldhiig, bari no we kept them at bay but it was bloody as hell even new york post talks about no other battle reported by new york post ever so it wasnt serious in th north like ppl exagerrate. PL was blood bath @Teeri-Alpha the artifacts all over the place u were establishing a colony and u refuse to address this hiding out. gole ali geri in garowe, taleex fort in nugaasha, then in eyl u had saldhig of sayidka standing to ensure arm delivery. U penetrated into bari and got stopped at duudo base of boqortoyo, huge bloody battles like thousands of soldiers death, u ever hear thousands back then, nigga not civilians waryaa waa WARRIORS LIKE ME AND MY AWOOWE THATS LIKE 10K SOLDIERS TODAY BACK THEN 1K SOLDIER PERISHING IS HIGH COUNT BUT THEY WERE WARRIORS AS THEY DIDNT LOSE CONTROL OF THE LAND NOR WAS A SALDHIG OF SAYID IN BARIGA. HOBYO WAS WON SALDHIG AND SULTNATES WENT UP FOR HG AND OMAR MAHMOUD WERE SPLIT IN WARS WITH INA GUMEED TEERI AND TOLNIMO

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Aren't amisom crying about being kicked out of their colony in 2021 anyway?

I guess no more fre money for sitting on their ass all day running away from al shabaab.

:mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha has cuqdad for bah dir and calls em bantu he is trying to brand them like id33r, lowyaquus, dhabyaca. He is speaking truth though absame ma been sheego lakin it's twisted to suit his agenda of soldier and colonies all over the continent for sayidka.

Here they are Teeri beesha harti united, the sultanates are here and he hates these niggas

DdlI1_FX4AAinGs.jpg

He calls us bantu cuz of kingdom relations here with the old world kingdoms, what this may involve shocks absame as he knows about sultanates rules off gifts and marriages hahahaha but not all are like that it can be mutual cultural cooperation and enhancing our kingdoms roles and images. But Absame rushes to answer like all somalis and its negative and HE YELLS BANTU OSMAN MAHMUD
maxresdefault.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If absame calls u a word admit it, bro, it sticks somali just say it after him not knowing they're idealogically under sayid and his literature and statues and may never think outside of absame colonial role. His at kikuyu amhara stage your not weeye your at reer vs reer stage, he respects u but he doesnt say it direct but despises u in a way as peasants but he murks u if u move in DDSI since u cant fight the issue is amhara dee vs ogaden 40 million vs Ogaden wayna socota sheekadu, thats bravery shit. But he is sly and shrewed he knows kingdoms approach waa soo jireen and historical they make one decision and that sticks for centuries go'an adag weeye kingdom approach. He is barred from england as the royal house is informed he fought your subjects, BE GONE ABSAME ayaa la oran, he wont argue he knows sultanate he has local sultanate they never insulted sultanates in gabay its legitimate way of ruling people.

Majertenia is back in Roma we shown our street name, we shown our sultanates and treaties and that italy attacked us and broke the treaty and it wasn't majerten kingdom who honor agreement since it's a kingdom, we will show dukes of rome created a bust for majerten woman wife we will find her legacy and her kids to remind them of they're osman mahmoud roots and to hate absame. Nasab, lineage, honor, tarikh, gobanimo, WARRIORS are must trait of all kingdom u cant be king if u have anyone oppose u thats why u need to accept bah dir is the warrior of all darod he took down everyone in bari and then absame darawish in the end. It ended hersi boqor and all warriors of other clans collapsed at his feet. even @Darwiish97

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts