Fixing Somalia is not the responsibility of the youth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn’t.

Lots of elders say: wadanka idinkey isugeeysaa (the country is waiting for you)

I’ve been hearing that ever since I was a child who write his name.

You won’t see elders telling this to themselves or any adult.

The future isn’t decided by the youth , it’s those adults living right now in power.

Also fixing what the oldies fucked isn’t our responsibility.

You guys know the country has 5 billion dollar debt from before the civil war. It’s been growing before because of interest on interest.

You have the right to opt out.

It isn’t.

Lots of elders say: wadanka idinkey isugeeysaa (the country is waiting for you)

I’ve been hearing that ever since I was a child who write his name.

You won’t see elders telling this to themselves or any adult.

The future isn’t decided by the youth , it’s those adults living right now in power.

Also fixing what the oldies fucked isn’t our responsibility.

You guys know the country has 5 billion dollar debt from before the civil war. It’s been growing before because of interest on interest.

You have the right to opt out.
5 Billion isn't as bad as 14.3 trillion debt that america has. Plus lets be honest the education system back home is shit and these elders don't stand a chance in hell of fixing the country without us skilled labourers doing it for them. The only way forward is to fund schools back home and educate our own children.

it is tho:what1:

if we dont do it who tf is going to do it.
I agree sister we need to have a home to go back to. Where is this defeatist attitude coming from? we need to plan like the jews and build up wealth over generations and pass the torch onto our grandchildren. We may never see the promised land but i will lay the foundation for my descendants god willing.

:fittytousand:

I'm telling you. Somalia just needs 100k smart diaspora Somalis to migrate to Somalia. Somalis in Somalia don't even know what they have. Also we need Somali scientists to come so we can create our nuclear weapons (we have the resources for it, but the Somalis in Somalia just don't know). We also have the longest coastline in Africa. We can become a superpower.

I agree sister we need to have a home to go back to. Where is this defeatist attitude coming from? we need to plan like the jews and build up wealth over generations and pass the torch onto our grandchildren. We may never see the promised land but i will lay the foundation for my descendants god willing.

:fittytousand:

some people think these western countries are their homes:rolleyes: i am definitely going back sometime to help build the country

This is what I've been saying for a while now. Why is it up to the 2nd generation diaspora to help out a country most of us never stepped foot in? Why are actual citizens in Somalia having such a hard time fixing it themselves? I just don't get it.

This is what I've been saying for a while now. Why is it up to the 2nd generation diaspora to help out a country most of us never stepped foot in? Why are actual citizens in Somalia having such a hard time fixing it themselves? I just don't get it.
It's because they are ignorant

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Young people in Somalia don’t have nearly as much privilege and opportunity as us teens in the West, remember. I get what you’re saying tho.

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
5 Billion isn't as bad as 14.3 trillion debt that america has. Plus lets be honest the education system back home is shit and these elders don't stand a chance in hell of fixing the country without us skilled labourers doing it for them. The only way forward is to fund schools back home and educate our own children.
5 billion for a nation of 14 million is terrible. The United States has a way larger workforce.

I didn’t benefit from th debt.

How can there taxation without representation, would a westerner accept dictatorship and unrepresentative parliament?

when someone like @Ahmed Alawi is complaining why no one from the old generation is not pulling their shit together.

:mahubowtf:so fucking whaat?!!?!?!

even if my older generation is full of degenerates that just means ive got to work ten or hundred times more harder to rebuild my people without them.

the strong and clever people do not bother trying to make excuses for themselves, even if they are actually entitled to which is the case with you.

:comeon:its up to you to better yourself and blame yourself because you are the only variable you have full control over.

when someone like @Ahmed Alawi is complaining why no one from the old generation is not pulling their shit together.

:mahubowtf:so fucking whaat?!!?!?!

even if my older generation is full of degenerates that just means ive got to work ten or hundred times more harder to rebuild my people without them.

the strong and clever people do not bother trying to make excuses for themselves, even if they are actually entitled to which is the case with you.

:comeon:its up to you to better yourself and blame yourself because you are the only variable you have full control over.

It matters that there are those working against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending