Fixing my sleep schedule

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
For the past few days I've had possibly one of the worst sleep schedules ever.

I'd stay up as late as 5-6 am (basically an all nighter) then sleep for about 12 hours, waking up from 4-6 pm. I did this for like 4-5 days now and I'm trying to fix it.

I woke up at 5:30 pm yesterday, and as of now it's 5:58 am. So I've been awake for a little over 12 hours. Normally I'd sleep at around this time and wake up again 12 hours later and repeat the cycle. But now I have a different idea, I will stay up for another 12 hours, and sleep at maybe 10 pm in order to fix my sleep schedule.

So I'll be awake for 29 hours. Actually no I'll sleep at 8 pm, so I'll only be awake for 27 hours, and I imagine I'll sleep for about 15 hours, so I'll wake up decently early too.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
oh yeah and funny enough my hooyo took away my phone yesterday because I use it too much and stay up late at night using it. So now I'm stuck in my room using my laptop and I'm hungry af.

The kids and my parents wake up at around 8 am (in 2 hours) to eat canjeelo for breakfast. I'll have to make up an excuse as to why I'm having breakfast with them for the first time in 3 weeks

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Try sleeping for only 2 hours you’ll be pretty tired when you wake up and then try sleeping tonight

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Try sleeping for only 2 hours you’ll be pretty tired when you wake up and then try sleeping tonight
If I go to sleep right now I will not wake up in 2 hours, unless I am alarmed. I can't set an alarm because hooyo took my phone.

Once I'm knocked out I'm as good as dead for the next half a day

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
oh yeah and funny enough my hooyo took away my phone yesterday because I use it too much and stay up late at night using it. So now I'm stuck in my room using my laptop and I'm hungry af.

The kids and my parents wake up at around 8 am (in 2 hours) to eat canjeelo for breakfast. I'll have to make up an excuse as to why I'm having breakfast with them for the first time in 3 weeks

My mums used to recite these ayah when she would see me awake at night:mjkkk:

وَجَعَلْنَا اللَّيْلَ لِبَاسًا - 78:10
And made the night as clothing
وَجَعَلْنَا النَّهَارَ مَعَاشًا - 78:11
And made the day for livelihood

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
then go jogging
Listen, I have very high endurance, it is very difficult for me to fall asleep from being tired. Especially when I woke up from a 12 hour sleep just a couple hours ago.

If I sleep rn, I will wake up at 6 pm. I want to sleep at 8, so what do you want me to do? Jog and tire myself out then sleep only 2 hours after I've woken up? Even if I do fall asleep I'll sleep as a nap, maybe for 3 hours at most.

Then I'll wake up at 12 am, fully freshed, and now I'm in an even worse positon.

I stayed up until this point, I gotta commit. I can only sleep at night, and stay up at day. I missed the night, so I must wait until tomorrow night. I gotta stay up now

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I really can't do this man, it's only 12 pm rn and I'm trying so hard to stay awake. Can't wait for 8 pm tonight when I can hit the sack for the best sleep in months.

Trending

Latest posts