Fixed my bidaar (no turkey transplant)

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Someone should've alerted one of my cousins. Homie was bald as an eagle by our early 20s. I guess niggas don't balding much in Ethiopia because when he and his brother went to Addis the security guard of the building they were staying at took my cousin's bro aside and was like "What happened to your brother's hair?!"

:dead:

Someone should've alerted one of my cousins. Homie was bald as an eagle by our early 20s. I guess niggas don't balding much in Ethiopia because when he and his brother went to Addis the security guard of the building they were staying at took my cousin's bro aside and was like "What happened to your brother's hair?!"

:dead:

Yeah I completely cured my balding doctors said to take thse medicines for life

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I was balding at 14 but the doctor found out it was a fungus on my scalp causing all of it now I’m 18 and alx I have a full set of hair.
@digaagjecel wait dude explain for me. I've had a fungul on my scalp since I was 12 and now I'm 15. I got it from visiting Australia for a summer. I have a cream now to fix the ones on my skin but I've been noticing my scalp is itching more and becoming scaly. How'd you fix it.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
@digaagjecel wait dude explain for me. I've had a fungul on my scalp since I was 12 and now I'm 15. I got it from visiting Australia for a summer. I have a cream now to fix the ones on my skin but I've been noticing my scalp is itching more and becoming scaly. How'd you fix it.
I was given this medicine prescribed by my dermatologist. Tell your pediatrician to refer you to a dermatologist because your pediatrician is gonna just give you ointments that aren’t gonna help.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I was given this medicine prescribed by my dermatologist. Tell your pediatrician to refer you to a dermatologist because your pediatrician is gonna just give you ointments that aren’t gonna help.
you know the name of the medicine. I might ask around or ask a derm

When I was 17 I noticed a bidaar coming tons of hair failing out daily like 50 ended up with a fucked hairline and bald patch. I got on drugs like Finasteride and oral minoxidil, in 3 months I has massive hair regrowth like a kid best decision made:mjswag:
:tacky::tacky::tacky::tacky::tacky: :tacky:
Based retard wallahi. Please tell me you got your hormone levels checked to establish a baseline before you started treatment? You should've tried a non steroidal anti-androgen like RU58841 first, 5ar-inhibitors are no joke wallahi. What mg of finasteride do you take?

Last edited:

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN
Based retard wallahi. Please tell me your got your hormone levels checked to establish a baseline before you started treatment? You should've tried a non steroidal anti-androgen like RU58841 first, 5ar-inhibitors are no joke wallahi. What mg of finasteride do you take?

WTF you're recommending some experimental non approved drug over finasteride? An approved drug with known side effects that if you get almost always go away if you stop taking it?

Based retard kulaha

WTF you're recommending some experimental non approved drug over finasteride? An approved drug with known side effects that if you get almost always go away if you stop taking it?

Based retard kulaha
It made it to phase 2 of clinical trials, it's not like it'll make you shit your lungs out or anything lol
There are other topical anti-androgen that have been researched more but I think they might be steroidal and not silent antagonists like RU.

Crushing 70% of your DHT levels is fucking horrific sxb. Not to mention the fact that plenty of guys report never going back to "normal" even after discontinuing treatment.

Last edited:
Based retard wallahi. Please tell me you got your hormone levels checked to establish a baseline before you started treatment? You should've tried a non steroidal anti-androgen like RU58841 first, 5ar-inhibitors are no joke wallahi. What mg of finasteride do you take?

Theres no problem I took 1mg since 17 and I havent seen any problem

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
In my late teens and early 20's my hair was falling out like crazy, I thought I was going bald and just accepted it, turns out I was just losing volume and it wasn't male pattern baldness. It suddenly stopped. I think you might be experiencing the same thing bro :)

In my late teens and early 20's my hair was falling out like crazy, I thought I was going bald and just accepted it, turns out I was just losing volume and it wasn't male pattern baldness. It suddenly stopped. I think you might be experiencing the same thing bro :)

What was it? Inflammation??

Trending