First time you became iskabulo?

It was horrible for me I lost 10 pounds first month. I get bored of restaurant foods after 2 straight days or something. I held my ground for 2 years thanks to crockpots.
It’s the easiest way to get corrupted or get addicted to something. You’ll also learn to live independently without counting on people.

zina, alcohol, drugs and all types of weird things will become normal to you unless you get some good roommates on their Deen.

Jungle

VIP
Lol how many of these on here you think is actually iskaabulo?

And how you get out of it, marriage? Or hooyo took you back cause you couldn't cope? :pachah1:

Lol how many of these on here you think is actually iskaabulo?

And how you get out of it, marriage? Or hooyo took you back cause you couldn't cope? :pachah1:
Am just tryna get people to talk about their experience with iskabulo life when they were new to it.
How did you cope?

Bto just don't do degenerate shit 😂😂😂, surround yourself with good friends, and go to the masjid regularly. Go to the gym after work, you'll be OK

It was horrible for me I lost 10 pounds first month. I get bored of restaurant foods after 2 straight days or something. I held my ground for 2 years thanks to crockpots.
It’s the easiest way to get corrupted or get addicted to something. You’ll also learn to live independently without counting on people.

zina, alcohol, drugs and all types of weird things will become normal to you unless you get some good roommates on their Deen.

First year was tough, especially when i first went to Somalia in the 2000's.

I payed a worker to come and cook my meals, she would come cook clean, put my food in a warmer " Kulayso" and leave. She even started teaching me and i learned how to cook for myself after a year.

I was living with a guy who was Government Troop during the times of Sheikh Sharif, I used to chew khat with him and his friends on Fridays and they would tell me everything about Somalia, Mogadishu, war stories ect.

It was during these " Chew " sessions that i would get to learn and know more about History, War, fighting styles, Clans, Who did what, ect I used to pay for their Khat sometimes so i can be entertained by their stories lol.

I stay away from eating out, when i was new i used to go to this Reer Xamar restaurant in Xamar Wayne, their food was soo good until i noticed i was spending 120 a month at one restaurant which is crazy if you tell anyone local lol mind you my salary was only $500.

I moved out and got Married. the hard part was quitting Smoking and Chewing Khat, but i eventually kicked the habit " prayer and exercise along with drinking coffee" Helped.

Trending