First Time I'm Back On Public Transport.......

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
And this happens:

Screenshot_20210803-145609_Gallery.jpg

She just had to sit right in front of me.....just look at all those empty seats. What happened to social distancing?....issa joke. I feel like getting into a coughing fit, just to make her f*ckoff.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And this happens:

View attachment 195952

She just had to sit right in front of me.....just look at all those empty seats. What happened to social distancing?....issa joke. I feel like getting into a coughing fit, just to make her f*ckoff.

Arma@looooooooooooooooooooool

There are people who feel good when they see other people. Sometimes they do it without thinking like subconsciously-- like this woman. She probably was on her phone or book ALL times. Totally clueless to her environment. But i think her pilot mode just feels good to be next o a human. Many times it has happened to me in a restaurant or parking as i put on my make up or exchange underwear. Big ALL space but people come right next to u and smile loool

Arma@looooooooooooooooooooool

There are people who feel good when they see other people. Sometimes they do it without thinking like subconsciously-- like this woman. She probably was on her phone or book ALL times. Totally clueless to her environment. But i think her pilot mode just feels good to be next o a human. Many times it has happened to me in a restaurant or parking as i put on my make up or exchange underwear. Big ALL space but people come right next to u and smile loool

:birdman:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Damn 607.....Reer London know about this bus.
Your lucky its quiet like that, rush hour and that bus is full to the brim. When it pass Southall, the bus be stinking. People will force to find a seat. They call it Express but its too ghettoish, full of Indians who take the piss :ohlord:

Top 3 worst bus after the 207 and 195 :pachah1:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Bus aint too bad as long as its not school rush ti

After reading about underwear exchange , i'd rather not :ayaanswag:

In America, Minnesota, we are not over crowded like UK. My God, i had an anxiety when i visited London. Too many people. MN people are independent. Drive their own cars and in the weekend sometimes i take the bus out of choice. It feels relaxed. i can read my books. It feels like an English Village

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Bus aint too bad as long as its not school rush ti
Better to walk then be on during School time. Its good when going to Central or Shopping from West London, as car wouldn't be wise in terms of traffic or parking. But its too bloody crowded.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Your lucky its quiet like that, rush hour and that bus is full to the brim. When it pass Southall, the bus be stinking. People will force to find a seat. They call it Express but its too ghettoish, full of Indians who take the piss :ohlord:

Top 3 worst bus after the 207 and 195 :pachah1:

Warya, you leave Indians and Pakistanis alone. They're good people.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Southall is the only place I've ever seen a guy in a wheelchair, selling crack.

HA HHA HA HA H

So saddd ! Why? Inaaa lilaaah waa inaa ileehi rajiiuun.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Warya, you leave Indians and Pakistanis alone. They're good people.
Good people, love them, especially the Pakistanis, but they have no social etiquette. Buses be sounding as if its Mumbai rush hour :mindblown:

Trending

Latest posts