First Somali Transgender marriage happens in Dire Dawa

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’m not sold.

They really showed us a 3 sec clip of two ladies dancing and called it trans wedding lol.
You're right, there are many which is why I believe this is more #fakenews. But I thought if anything was throwing people off it would be that. Bc the other things (wig, baby powder) are unfortunately common place lol.
Keep thinking that they already look better than you they been upgrading while you scream about ashy abdi :mybusiness:
:drakewtf::susp:

I don’t cry about “ashy abdis” and I look better than her, plus I don’t formerly or currently wield a d*ick.

Let's not lie to our selfs now:patrice:
Her titts alone set her apart
She has those large orange shaped firm titts
:rejoice:
Some evil doctor is somewhere building these creatures and he found the perfect ingredient combo of fat ass/light skin/big firm titts:faysalwtf:

You've posted this picture before so you clearly have that tranny saved to your phone. How many trannies do you have in there?!
:susp::susp::susp:
Saved? I follow them on instagram but she went underground didn't have choice since her page can't be linked:francis:
I got another though light skin two :gladbron:
All there Instagrams are 90% males simping:pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
And people wondered why I used to call @Starscream a tranny lover.

P.s

That's a damn man in the video, I don't know why @embarassing and @VixR are saying that's a woman, no that's a man, ashy Abdis can take this L. Stop pinning this on us natural born women.

Toodles.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Keep thinking that they already look better than you they been upgrading while you scream about ashy abdi :mybusiness:
@VixR you know you don’t match up to this BF2376C5-3701-4B26-9DDE-2E736BACDA4D.png

VixR

Veritas
Yes but are biologically men. I don't mean seeing one who is female-appearing w/o realizing they're trans. I mean actively seeking out female-appearing men? He's fully speaking about trannys hows that not gay LOL.
Because they have manufactured female parts. He probably no longer views them as men. It’s weird bc there’s women who’re plastic and have gotten a lot work done, so if he doesn’t like natural women even at their most beautiful, you’d think that’s what he’d go for. It’s a bit strange to prefer trannies specifically. It’s sounding like a fetish.
I like to dip in both ponds :oops:
And thank you for your compliment:oops:
Is dangerous game I have a rep to protect I can't go out like young buck
#bullets are flyingView attachment 73874

Do you tell them about trannies? I’m guessing not..,
Explain your lifestyle to @embarassing

Because they have manufactured female parts. He probably no longer views them as men. It’s weird bc there’s women who’re plastic and have gotten a lot work done, so if he doesn’t like natural women even at their most beautiful, you’d think that’s what he’d go for. It’s a bit strange to prefer trannies specifically. It’s sounding like a fetish.
Not all do. Lol i'm sorry, actively seeking out trannys would make one gay/bi or w.e.

I always thought he was trolling like cog, lol guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts