First Somali in the WWE

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Walaalo needs to rock shorts or something, his xaniyaasha are right infront of us in those mini shorts.

Just realised I spent time in my childhood watching grown men fake wrestle in minishorts. Shit gay as hell

AUTHUBILLAH walahi Somali guys just keep taking L’s, gotta say an Abdi in a thong has got to be the most horrifying thing I’ve ever seen in my life :idontlike:

:mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron::mjlol:

This ain’t something to be proud off.

Pops didn’t struggle for you to become a fake wrestler.

Hooyo be bragging about him saying he’s a boxer, he’ll go Olympics for Somalia!

WWE is fake and an act, some guys are used as Cannon Fodders and meant to be weak and useless for enterainment

He is one of them clearly by watching this video, this giant Negro is abusing them
mjlaugh.png

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
This brother is getting condemned more than actual Somali criminals posted here on a weekly basis (which is close to zero condemnation). You people have problems and are sick. Typical of the Somali community.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This brother is getting condemned more than actual Somali criminals posted here on a weekly basis (which is close to zero condemnation). You people have problems and are sick. Typical of the Somali community.
Why are you a staff member
:draketf:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Why are you a staff member
:draketf:

I am the zoo keeper, that's why.

Are we supposed to replace me with you instead? You're an emotional little girl who will ban anyone you disagree with or just dont like. You would not be a fair mod. You would be a tyrant. You are Rachel from Mean Girls.

I'm glad I anger you. I'll continue to xanaag you, you Korean beg.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I am the zoo keeper, that's why.

Are we supposed to replace me with you instead? You're an emotional little girl who will ban anyone you disagree with or just dont like. You would not be a fair mod. You would be a tyrant. You are Rachel from Mean Girls.

I'm glad I anger you. I'll continue to xanaag you, you Korean beg.
@Admin hit me up brother
:win:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wow people hating on this young brother who probably is getting paid thousands to do something he loves. Its very difficult getting a WWE contract so kudos to him
and to all the negative nancies dissatisfied with their own mundane lives, kick rocks!

Trending