First Palestinian elections in 15 years

lol if hamas gets elected in expect another karbashing by the yahuuds and sand niggas ing on social media :lolbron:

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
what does reer shalom have to say about this
Israel is always against Palestinian elections because Hamas is likely to win. In the last election the Israelis warned the US not to support elections because Hamas would win but the US was arrogant so they went ahead and when Hamas won they wouldn't recognise the result. People were asking what was the point?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
lol if hamas gets elected in expect another karbashing by the yahuuds and sand niggas b****ing on social media :lolbron:
You're using the term "sand niggas" not understanding that Somaliweyn is situated in a semi-arid desert.

Also nigga refers to black people.

Make a better word to describe the Arabs like Dhegocas

You're using the term "sand niggas" not understanding that Somaliweyn is situated in a semi-arid desert.

Also nigga refers to black people.

Make a better word to describe the Arabs like Dhegocas
Dhegocas is a retarted nickname i can call cadaans the same since they also have red ears or even indho yar. sand nigga it is

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Dhegocas is a retarted nickname i can call cadaans the same since they also have red ears or even indho yar. sand nigga it is

You make me cringe thinking you're superior using such words when everyone is equal.

The holy prophet was an anti-racist.

Trending

Latest posts