first love

Status
Not open for further replies.
my first love was a kind of puppy love,
i was 12 it was just after the 1st gulf war, my friends matured earlier and were already interested in girls,
i had zero interest.
The start of the new school year and there was this new student linda chambers , teacher directed her towards me and made her sit next to me, i had to update her on everything.
within a few weeks i started to have a weird feeling , i started to enjoy spending time with her, we connected.
I started finding her physically attractive which was wierd because before her, i found girls to be icky.

it was unrequited love , she saw me just as a friend, and i was like a love sick puppy following her around.

she left at the end of the year and left me heartbroken , i put my sorrow and heartbreak into football/soccer and our school won the national championship even though we had shit facilities and our coach had no experience.
i was the tournament top scorer,

this was 1992 and it took me 4 years to recover, my first date was 1996.
The school prom, my first kiss too.

but even though my date looked like my first love, i only kissed her,
lost my virginity in 2000 at 21 years.

and it took a while but i realized i had a type, my last 4 girl friends looked allot like my first love,

dark haired and deep blue eyes you can drown in.

Why don't you try to contact her? Or why didn't you try to contact her?
met her through faceboook in 2007, we had dinner and she introduced me to her girlfriend,
turns out she was bi, right now shes married with 2 kids and her husband is an acquaintance, and she lives 10 miles from my wife.

its a small world after all.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
my first love was a kind of puppy love,
i was 12 it was just after the 1st gulf war, my friends matured earlier and were already interested in girls,
i had zero interest.
The start of the new school year and there was this new student linda chambers , teacher directed her towards me and made her sit next to me, i had to update her on everything.
within a few weeks i started to have a weird feeling , i started to enjoy spending time with her, we connected.
I started finding her physically attractive which was wierd because before her, i found girls to be icky.

it was unrequited love , she saw me just as a friend, and i was like a love sick puppy following her around.

she left at the end of the year and left me heartbroken , i put my sorrow and heartbreak into football/soccer and our school won the national championship even though we had shit facilities and our coach had no experience.
i was the tournament top scorer,

this was 1992 and it took me 4 years to recover, my first date was 1996.
The school prom, my first kiss too.

but even though my date looked like my first love, i only kissed her,
lost my virginity in 2000 at 21 years.

and it took a while but i realized i had a type, my last 4 girl friends looked allot like my first love,

dark haired and deep blue eyes you can drown in.
Are you white?

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Only when the police asks.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.