First look at Barkhad Abdi in Blade Runner 2049

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
xT8kBo0.jpg

So far the only image released of him in the movie. There's not much info about his role either. Most likely he has a fairly small role, or he has a really important role that they don't want to spoil (unlikely).

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
xT8kBo0.jpg

So far the only image released of him in the movie. There's not much info about his role either. Most likely he has a fairly small role, or he has a really important role that they don't want to spoil (unlikely).
Apparently, the only Hollywood star beesha Somalis have:pachah1:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Well its still good, the more Somalis on the big screen the better. We can use it to increase positive PR towards them white folks
Btw should I watch the Anime and the first Bladerunner?

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Blade Runner is one of the greatest sci-fi ilms of all time. The fact that he starring in the sequel means his career has just taken off! I am beyond pleased with this and expect a satisfactory performance. FYI, BR is among my favourites.

Blade Runner is one of the greatest sci-fi ilms of all time. The fact that he starring in the sequel means his career has just taken off! I am beyond pleased with this and expect a satisfactory performance. FYI, BR is among my favourites.
It must be saddening that your posting on somali spot while he is a movie star.Even though you guys are both Somalis and had similar upbringings.
:yacadiim:

My nigga barkhad, from limousine driver, To Emmy award winner, Oscar nominee, and now featuring in blockbusters

IMG_2130.JPG

Big respect to this nigga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts