First female Sheikh

Why are people acting like female wadaad is a new concept in 2020?

There's nothing wrong with being a female wadaad. But being a sheik or imam is out lf the question. As is praying without a hijab and praying next to men and breaking your wudu. Same applies for bilingual prayers.

There's nothing wrong with being a female wadaad. But being a sheik or imam is out lf the question. As is praying without a hijab and praying next to men and breaking your wudu. Same applies for bilingual prayers.
Maybe when it comes to leading male congregations in prayer but as far as I'm aware there never has been anything stopping women from being scholars and teachers.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Maybe when it comes to leading male congregations in prayer but as far as I'm aware there never has been anything stopping women from being scholars and teachers.
Female teachers and scholars are normal and date back to the time of the prophet SAW. The issue is when females try to lead male congregations.

I believe the only time that is permissible is when the men don't know how to pray (according to a hadith I read). This is in the context of pagan Arabia though and isn't particularly relevant to most situations.

I Stan her
B1A8B232-33AB-4949-92E5-45E2BBC2FF55.gif

They're mocking it no way are those people sincere.

Paid stooges by zionists to reform islam to be compatible with extreme degenerate liberalism.

All i can say is, May Allah destroy them.

what is even the point of going to the masjid if a person is going there to basically insult the dīn?

I think this is a problem with the "moderate Muslim" (ie liberal, slaves of the West) crowd.... unless they are being pulled by evil spirits into going to a fake mosque with a woman imam as what is basically a satanic ritual...... unless they are super hardcore under that sort of influence....

the logical outcome of their thinking isn't to go to a fake mosque of that sort. the logical outcome is to stay home.

therefore the "Wahhabis" (and "Wahhabi" in liberal Muslim lingo is just any Muslim who doesn't take the religion as a joke) have an inherent advantage because it's the "Wahhabis" who actually go to the mosque

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
We’ve seen gay Sheikhs/Imams. Wallahi nothing suprises me now. Next they’ll be calls for a female to lead the prayer :snoop:

I’ve said before and I’ll say it again Liberals are the cancer to Islam and to society in general :ufdup:
I've already seen females leading a prayer in mixed prayers. So men and woman praying side by side with hijab being optional.

:faysalwtf:
I've seen men being allowed to enter the praying area in mosque with their dirty shoes. I never went to that trash mosque again. I also think i saw 2 white Americans with makeup on.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I‘m all for mental health facilities which offer therapy and ruqya sessions, who‘s with me, at this point its getting ridiculous :ohno:

Trending