LOOOOL wtf is that :mjlol: kkkkk who remembers this tho

51.jpg

18-May56.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Looks fun but I'm proud of him!
For a guy from a dangerous place, without any stability, he can still create something :nvjpqts: good job walal :it0tdo8:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Why put our flag on that shit?

Someone delete/flag that shit before mainstream media runs this on the news while portraying it as our main battle tank lol.

Also what's with people applauding this monstrosity.

Reminds me of PC ass bullshit where everyone gets a medal. Even the retarded kid who ran backwards.

Wallahi this straight out embarrassing:ohlord:What this guys are celebrating is second to the wheel in terms of technological advancement.
Still better than killing each other tho:trumpsmirk:

When he said "this wasnt made in turkey or china":dead::dead1:

Wallahi this is killing me:damn: but at least they are trying they will only get better keep it up lol.

Well done Abdulahi, this type of creativity should be encouraged and not many of us could come up with the design, mechanical and electrical knowledge required that enabled his tank to be driven. Kudos bro.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Well done Abdulahi, this type of creativity should be encouraged and not many of us could come up with the design, mechanical and electrical knowledge required that enabled his tank to be driven. Kudos bro.
People here are so negative, this guy could become the next Elon Musk given the right resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending