EXCLUSIVE First ever expedition to Cartagena, Colombia by a Somali traveler (me). ( call me Chris Colombus) (video)

nice vid :)
2:10 was the best part
Screenshot_20210805-212404_YouTube.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

“No more your dad” “your mom loofs me”
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I will be uploading a lot of my travels. I got the bug to upload on YouTube from here on. :ohhhdamn:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The ultimate traveller, whats next on your bucket list Mexico?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somalis can easily blend in with Colombians or Cubans, many of them can pass off as full Somali.

BINGO!

I swear a lot of them resemble your home boy Warsame. They got that Somali body structure and facial sharpness. They’re also very nice people.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The ultimate traveller, whats next on your bucket list Mexico?

My dear brother,

I will try to go to Tulum, Mexico Inshalah.

I first have to go to the UK to see my single mother concubines who are unaware of one another.
I waited far too long for them to open up their country. I couldn’t go to my women. It’s a travesty what the chinaman has to me.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Only menace would become a sex tourist during a pandemic.

I had no sex with no Colombian (bill Clinton voice).

I like to style myself as the Juan Ponce de Leon, I was searching for the fountain of youth.
giphy.gif

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
How much do hookers charge for a full day in Cartena. I might visit there before I get married.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How much do hookers charge for a full day in Cartena. I might visit there before I get married.

I refuse to contribute to your devious plans. I repent. I ask god’s forgiveness.

This video is from last year, close to a year.