First ever Antarctica stabbing caused by book spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
KGTV) - A Russian scientist reportedly stabbed and seriously injured a colleague while both were stationed in Antarctica because the victim allegedly spoiled the endings of books.

The Sun reported 55-year-old engineer Sergey Savitsky is accused of stabbing welder Oleg Beloguzov with a kitchen knife. The attempted murder charge levied against Savitsky is believed to be the first ever in Antarctica.

Both men had been working at a Russian facility, the Bellingshausen station, for the past four years, The Sun reported.

Savitsky was reportedly angry with the 52-year-old Beloguzov after he repeatedly told him the endings of books he had not finished reading.

On Oct. 9, Savitsky allegedly attacked Beloguzov in the station’s dining area.

Beloguzov, according to The Sun, was transported to a hospital in Chile for treatment of a serious injury to his heart. He is expected to survive from the attack.

According to The Sun, Savitsky was returned to Russia and arrested.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.10ne...bbed-colleague-for-spoiling-book-endings.html

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think its because of the lack of sun exposure, lack of vitamin D makes people not handle small irritations well. Brain suffers from missing this vitamin! I know that because i have been accused by my doctors of having low vitamin D due to me not living my home. I can murder someone for eating my last piece of cake. :(

VixR

Veritas
Its never that serious :faysalwtf:
They’re completely bored on their downtime over there and have limited entertainment, and the climate sucks.

Every time this dude picked up a book from their limited options, the Oleg dude was blabbering away about the endings lol.

It’s actually hilarious when I imagine it.

Of course, he didn’t deserve to be stabbed. That’s overkill. I heard vodka might’ve been involved.
I think its because of the lack of sun exposure, lack of vitamin D makes people not handle small irritations well. Brain suffers from missing this vitamin! I know that because i have been accused by my doctors of having low vitamin D due to me not living my home. I can murder someone for eating my last piece of cake. :(
They were there for 4 years. Can you imagine four years of winter and no civilization.

Last edited:
:susp: @Reiko no wonder you call her basra buuran :tocry:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
KGTV) - A Russian scientist reportedly stabbed and seriously injured a colleague while both were stationed in Antarctica because the victim allegedly spoiled the endings of books.

The Sun reported 55-year-old engineer Sergey Savitsky is accused of stabbing welder Oleg Beloguzov with a kitchen knife. The attempted murder charge levied against Savitsky is believed to be the first ever in Antarctica.

Both men had been working at a Russian facility, the Bellingshausen station, for the past four years, The Sun reported.

Savitsky was reportedly angry with the 52-year-old Beloguzov after he repeatedly told him the endings of books he had not finished reading.

On Oct. 9, Savitsky allegedly attacked Beloguzov in the station’s dining area.

Beloguzov, according to The Sun, was transported to a hospital in Chile for treatment of a serious injury to his heart. He is expected to survive from the attack.

According to The Sun, Savitsky was returned to Russia and arrested.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.10ne...bbed-colleague-for-spoiling-book-endings.html
I dont blame sergey..
:cosbyhmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
post a third time to make your point.
cosbyhmm.png

Russians are the n*ggers of the cadaan world. They are violent people who don’t really think before they act. Now that I think about it, I wonder if they are distantly related to Bantus. They have so much in common.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Russians are the n*ggers of the cadaan world. They are violent people who don’t really think before they act. Now that I think about it, I wonder if they are distantly related to Bantus. They have so much in common.
Why do y’all mention Bantu in every thread. This Obession ain’t healthy wallahi :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts