FIRST DATE IN CHINA

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I will go to the local witchcraft and ask her personally to give him STD that night bit of herpes virus something which forever lies dormant in him !!! Like a plague let it feast on his arrogance

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Imagine if she is ugly and you thought see looked good just cuz u waz wasted? Happened too me once, anyways the dick have no eyes, f*ck her bro

I don't fucking need sex I'm sick of men and their obsession with getting their private parts stimulated, bloody hell can I not have a cuddle ???
Your comment is sexist. We are an oppressed social group. Have a heart.

Who said anything about sex? We can just soap each other up in the bath. My shampoo smells real nice.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Imagine if she is ugly and you thought see looked good just cuz u waz wasted? Happened too me once, anyways the dick have no eyes, f*ck her bro
She aint ugly sxb and she isnt evena full-blooded asian. Her mom is white and her dad is filipino. She is fine asf.

Keo

VIP
Did you guys forget? There was a thread about which racial group has the ugliest women in the world and you guys chose East Asians.
:icon e biggrin:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
kaalay horta u hsvent answered ny earlier question in your bride mail thread.

how many flags hsve u captured so far? total counts?

Personally i kept a record since my first lay. im pushin into 300s now. so far this are my flags
maghrib countries: 18
kenya:17
somalia and sland:175
djibouti:42
china:7
russia:53
brazil: 3
indian:6
estonia:1
france:2
sweden:8

my top 10 future flags: s.arabia, rwanda, pakistan, USA, whole EU, australia, colombia, dominica, dominican rep, argentina. insha allah

GTFOH! :ooh::russ:.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
I don't find East Asians attractive. I thought Korean women were cute till I found out the cute ones all have gone under the knife. East African girls for me.

Trending

Latest posts