FIRST DATE IN CHINA

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
It was after my shift and i was tired. Instead of going to my apartment, i opted to go to a local bar in downtown Tianjin. Like i said man was exhausted and drowsy, so i went to the bartender and ordered a scotch and then another. I was white boy wasted. It was almost 10:30pm, so after i had gulped down a couple of drinks, i saw it fit to exit and return to my room. As i walking out, i had noticed a cute indhoyaar chick outside a local petrol station. She was one of those cute ones you see in those movies and she had a surprisingly slim thicc body for an Asian. Anywho, i was a tad bit tipsy and i decided to walk up to her and chat. To my surprise her English communication skills were above average and she told me she had completed her formal education in the states. All in all, we swapped contacts and we planned a date at a local restaurant this Friday night(my night off). Lets hope i get to eat more than just the food on the table.:westbrookswag:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I doubt you'll be eating anything. Chop sticks are hard to operate.
Nah been there. they have few thicc rare ones. very creamy and pale yellowish skin tight all around. small breasts and tight shaved punani. heavenly walaahi. thats where i got the yellow fever sxb trust me. lkn they arent close to their fellow central asians tho. you goin to almaty anytime soon?

Nah been there. they have few thicc rare ones. very creamy and pale yellowish skin tight all around. small breasts and tight shaved punani. heavenly walaahi. thats where i got the yellow fever sxb trust me. lkn they arent close to their fellow central asians tho. you goin to almaty anytime soon?
Those must be really thick chop sticks.

If it comes down to Almaty or chop sticks, only the Manchurian candidate can satisfy my appetites these days

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Those must be really thick chop sticks.

If it comes down to Almaty or chop sticks, only the Manchurian candidate can satisfy my appetites these days
kaalay horta u hsvent answered ny earlier question in your bride mail thread.

how many flags hsve u captured so far? total counts?

Personally i kept a record since my first lay. im pushin into 300s now. so far this are my flags
maghrib countries: 18
kenya:17
somalia and sland:175
djibouti:42
china:7
russia:53
brazil: 3
indian:6
estonia:1
france:2
sweden:8

my top 10 future flags: s.arabia, rwanda, pakistan, USA, whole EU, australia, colombia, dominica, dominican rep, argentina. insha allah

maestro

Cultural revolution
Thick Asians (PAAGs) are a rare occurrence. Usually they're malnourished and look 12 but the 1% of them look :diddyass:

Get that shit my nigga :denzelnigga:

kaalay horta u hsvent answered ny earlier question in your bride mail thread.

how many flags hsve u captured so far? total counts?

Personally i kept a record since my first lay. im pushin into 300s now. so far this are my flags
maghrib countries: 18
kenya:17
somalia and sland:175
djibouti:42
china:7
russia:53
brazil: 3
indian:6
estonia:1
france:2
sweden:8

my top 10 future flags: s.arabia, rwanda, pakistan, USA, whole EU, australia, colombia, dominica, dominican rep, argentina. insha allah
I don't measure by flags, but by broad racial categories. From this perspective I've made the bed creak with almost all races just by sinning with one gal: her hair was dyed Nordic blonde, her eyes were Chinese, her skin was tanned deep Indian brown, and her booty was as enlarged as a Negress.

Only categories to escape my illicit designs is a Jewess, but The Chosen keep their wimmin under lock and key most times.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Small naaso:gucciwhat:
Aar iga ilaali:nahgirl:

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Indhoyaars :lawd:

Nearly married one when she told me she would convert to Islam

:nahgirl:

But the crown of beauty still belongs to Somali women tho :salute:

Trending