First D&M district commissioner of Banaadir named

Jungle

VIP
D&M will be named Governer of Banaadir before Mudulood is made VP of KG.
Its inevitable sxb. VP of KGS will be hawiye. Us, HG or GJ sxb don't really care tbh. He hasn't been appointed imo because no hawiye will take orders from you and it will most probably end up with kgs losing the soft power it has in LS :francis:

Waaberi and xamar jabjab are the only districts you guys can claim you outnumber others. Don’t get too ahead of yourself sxb. DC of waaberi is a huge achievement for you lot
Waaberi is mixed. Eelay don’t outnumber anybody, you should know this since Waaberi is crazy expensive due to location. Hassan never learns giving out lucrative districts to non-Hawiye

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Waaberi is mixed. Eelay don’t outnumber anybody, you should know this since Waaberi is crazy expensive due to location. Hassan never learns giving out lucrative districts to non-Hawiye
Where is most expensive districts to live in? Like where do all the rich people of xamar are at ? Can you post some pics

Jungle

VIP
Maqaar saar waye lol. like that woman in AbdiAziiz. Deputy here is Abgaal which I don't think Madaale will change.

Its inevitable sxb. VP of KGS will be hawiye. Us, HG or GJ sxb don't really care tbh. He hasn't been appointed imo because no hawiye will take orders from you and it will most probably end up with kgs losing the soft power it has in LS :francis:
Its more likely for Wacdaan to get it. But I would rather give it to Digil instead of Hawiye. The same Hawiye that are against D&M getting one DC in Xamar how can we give them VP of KG.

Darood shouldn’t get any representation tbh they all need to get back to their degmos and build them…Capital city should be changed by force though

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Darood shouldn’t get any representation tbh they all need to get back to their degmos and build them…Capital city should be changed by force though
No we should always take more from Hawiye.

I am willing to even support a Marexaan DC in whatever districts they live in

Trending

Latest posts