First Calais 'Jungle' camp children arrive in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are claiming to be between 14-17 years old :siilaanyolaugh:

But they look like they are over 30 years old :chrisfreshhah:

Watch at 0:20 That guy is a child :pachah1::pachah1:

What's the point of arriving after Brexit. I bet these will be the first to be sent back after article 50 is triggered.

I am seriously pissed off at this, they're children that have lost their parents and don't have any extended family.

These grown men can look after themselves, if they are kids then I am 19! They look older than me and I'm in my 30's.

I swear if anyone more men come, I will go to Sadiq Khans office.

These unaccompanied 'children' are the one's killing staff in youth hostels, attacking and dismembering each other at an alarming rate too. Send them back.

Good news i hope the children get a brighter future then back home.
There is no bright future left in the UK. I give it max 10 years. Why do you think I still don't have a British passport? I don't really plan to stay here longer than 3 years. As soon as I graduate I am out of here.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
There is no bright future left in the UK. I give it max 10 years. Why do you think I still don't have a British passport? I don't really plan to stay here longer than 3 years. As soon as I graduate I am out of here.
Where you born in the uk or are you those somalis who moved from scadie or holland?

Seoul

. . .
These children have a right to live in a safe environment. I welcome the migrants. What's the difference between them and Somalis in the west receiving cayr and sitting jobless on their asses :manny:

0:20 isn't the child. I read an article and it was his little brother who was in the camp while this older man was working and living in the UK waiting for his brother to come.

They should be sent back to wherever they came from though or have Saudi Arabia and Qatar and UAE and Kuwait and Bahrain take them in.

my rec hockey team

Lol you don't look like you don't even know how to skate doe.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Lol you don't look like you don't even know how to skate doe.

I played hockey and i dont know skate yup you got me AJ. I sure dont look like i can skate right? base of my looks brehs
skip1.png

Laugh Mohammed, I don't trust Mohammed's my brother and uncle have the same name as you. You're sneaky backhanded fools, the only Muhammad I believe in is the prophet.

So I suggest you leave me alone before I completely f*ck your head up my Dixon Bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending