First big election model seat projection predicts Tory majority.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
The Conservatives won't get a majority. That is almost guaranteed.

They're banking on the BXP and Lib Dems gaining a number of labour seats. Make no mistake, the Lib Dems will go into a coalition with the Tories again if it comes to it, as they're ideologically opposed to Labour. Therefore the only true Remain Alliance is Labour + SNP + Plaid Cymru + Greens.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Cadaan are smart. They are actively trying to ruin this country so everyone leaves.

Or should i say San dheere
:chrisfreshhah:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The Conservatives won't get a majority. That is almost guaranteed.

They're banking on the BXP and Lib Dems gaining a number of labour seats. Make no mistake, the Lib Dems will go into a coalition with the Tories again if it comes to it, as they're ideologically opposed to Labour. Therefore the only true Remain Alliance is Labour + SNP + Plaid Cymru + Greens.
What could happen and most likely will happen is that the conservatives will lsoe voters to the brexit party and that will cost them big time. The uneducated racist cadaans will vote for the brexit party as they hate boris and this will undermine their ability to gain more seats.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
What could happen and most likely will happen is that the conservatives will lsoe voters to the brexit party and that will cost them big time. The uneducated racist cadaans will vote for the brexit party as they hate boris and this will undermine their ability to gain more seats.

The Tories and BXP are the same party, they're just using 2 different names. Nigel Farage and his ERG friends have come up with a way to make Labour lose voters in their marginally held leave constituents. A seat for the BXP is a seat for the Tories and a seat for the Lib Dems without a Labour or Remain Alliance majority = Tory + BXP + Lib Dem coalition.

Apollo

VIP
The UK never fitted into the EU. Always asking for opt-outs (not joining the Euro nor Schengen), smearing the EU for decades etc. Honestly, I am glad they left. Hopefully this can increase further integration with the remaining members.

The UK never fitted into the EU. Always asking for opt-outs (not joining the Euro nor Schengen), smearing the EU for decades etc. Honestly, I am glad they left. Hopefully this can increase further integration with the remaining members.
Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Sweden, and the United
lol

Kingdom.

None of those use the Euro and are part of the EU.

Apollo

VIP
Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Sweden, and the United
lol

Kingdom.

None of those use the Euro and are part of the EU.

Most of those countries joined late, like in 2004, while the UK has been a member of the EU since the 1970s.

PS. Denmark and Sweden have currencies that are basically pegged to the Euro, while the GBP is free floating against the EUR.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

To hell with you and your European superstate. Why on earth should we agree to be part of the Schengen area or give up the £?

I'm glad we never agreed to being at the mercy of the ECB and the Franco-German alliance.

If it weren't for us and our refusals to give in, the EU would have disintegrated ages ago.

Apollo

VIP
To hell with you and your European superstate. Why on earth should we agree to be part of the Schengen area or give up the £?

I'm glad we never agreed to being at the mercy of the ECB and the Franco-German alliance.

If it weren't for us and our refusals to give in, the EU would have disintegrated ages ago.

Good, good. :hemad:

EU = United States of Europe. That is the end game.

This half-way house it was in the past decades was not going to last. Without the UK the project can move on more quickly.

Most of those countries joined late, like in 2004, while the UK has been a member of the EU since the 1970s.

PS. Denmark and Sweden have currencies that are basically pegged to the Euro, while the GBP is free floating against the EUR.
The biggest ones like Norway and Sweden joined in 1994-5

UK should have never left

Macalin M

Out here
No shitty Royals on it.

Not having to exchange shit when you cross borders.

SEPA: Sending money within Europe basically for free within 24 hours.

Yeah, so ewww.
You mean being able to get more Euros for my Pound. I loved it soo much. Unfortunately the pounds depreciated a bit but it’ll get stronger again :)

this is wrong, a majority of 48 doesn't come from 349 Mps, you need 326 as majority since we have 650 mps, 326 is a majority of 1,

to have what we call a super majority is 434, meaning you will control 2/3 of Mps and thus make and amend laws,

i am a conservative party member, i paid each months, since i believe in the free market and free trade,

to hell with communist corbyn and communist labour, may they lose,

Macalin M

Out here
this is wrong, a majority of 48 doesn't come from 349 Mps, you need 326 as majority since we have 650 mps, 326 is a majority of 1,

to have what we call a super majority is 434, meaning you will control 2/3 of Mps and thus make and amend laws,

i am a conservative party member, i paid each months, since i believe in the free market and free trade,

Are you a rich man teeri? I would vote tories if I was rich too. Not that my vote would count anyway. My constituency has been Labour since before I was born :ftw9nwa:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Good, good. :hemad:

EU = United States of Europe. That is the end game.

This half-way house it was in the past decades was not going to last. Without the UK the project can move on more quickly.

This is literally out of the 1984 storyline. What's next? An Alliance with Russia so you can create Eurasia? :mjlol:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

I see you're a fellow Galbeedi. Please tell me you're not one of those wealth-signalling minorities who vote against the interests of their community because of the bit of money in their bank account :bell:

Everybody in my family who graduated from university is either in the much talked about top 5% of earners or very close to it, yet none of us would dare to vote for such an anti-Muslim party.

Trending

Latest posts