First batch of SNA airlifted out of Gedo

No shit. tHE GaLaXaY bEloNgS to MaDoObE

GranularWhoppingHadrosaurus-small.gif

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
More fake news from unreliable sources. From what I've heard, Kenya is trying to use Madoobe as a bargaining chip against our government, so they can settle with us out of court in the maritime case, stupid danyeero. However, Farmaajo doesn't want to talk about maritime case, only the recent border issue. The show down between SNA and Madoobe is coming soon, despite the international pressure, and will most likely happen in Buaale. Madoobe is finished, a dead man walking.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
More fake news from unreliable sources. From what I've heard, Kenya is trying to use Madoobe as a bargaining chip against our government, so they can settle with us out of court in the maritime case, stupid danyeero. However, Farmaajo doesn't want to talk about maritime case, only the recent border issue. The show down between SNA and Madoobe is coming soon, despite the international pressure, and will most likely happen in Buaale. Madoobe is finished, a dead man walking.
May i ask why you have so much hate for Madoobe im not the biggest fan of the man but do you actually believe he has anything to do with the sea dispute (a federal issue in origin and at current)? I really doubt that the SNA will ever make it to Buale within the time frame Farmajo has but if they do that it will likely be what causes the final fight between Madoobe and SNA.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
May i ask why you have so much hate for Madoobe im not the biggest fan of the man but do you actually believe he has anything to do with the sea dispute (a federal issue in origin and at current)? I really doubt that the SNA will ever make it to Buale within the time frame Farmajo has but if they do that it will likely be what causes the final fight between Madoobe and SNA.

Ask yourself why is Kenya investing in him this much? Why are they calling Farmaajo to renegotiate the maritime case? Madoobe is the Trojan horse for Kenya and must be removed at any cost. SNA is already in Gedo so Bardhere -->Saakow --> Buaale.

Fake news. My cousin is part of soldiers who SNA send there and he is still in Gedo and BP1 area. He say no one left and actually there are more troops coming from Doolow.

Fake news. My cousin is part of soldiers who SNA send there and he is still in Gedo and BP1 area. He say no one left and actually there are more troops coming from Doolow.
Why would an mp want to die in a battle in bula xaawo?

Him going to gaajo gheeto is by in itself death sentence.

Why would an mp want to die in a battle in bula xaawo?

Him going to gaajo gheeto is by in itself death sentence.

Because he is part of SNA. Do u asks Kenyan soldiers why he is in Mandheera ? He just serve his country. 6 month ago he was near Marka now he is in Beledxaawo next maybe Garowe or wherever they tell him to go.

Because he is part of SNA. Do u asks Kenyan soldiers why he is in Mandheera ? He just serve his country. 6 month ago he was near Marka now he is in Beledxaawo next maybe Garowe or wherever they tell him to go.
No mj would want to die for gaajo gheedo.

He is quule muncher to risk his life for usd100 .

Do you have low self esteem to call yourself mj?
How can someone like you become wadani? When you can't even back up your qabil.

No mj would want to die for gaajo gheedo.

He is quule muncher to risk his life for usd100 .

Do you have low self esteem to call yourself mj?
How can someone like you become wadani? When you can't even back up your qabil.

Sxb ha is daalinin meeshaan dowlad ayaa la dhisayaa. And u will suprise if u would know how many mjs are here who thinking like me. Im ready to sacrifice all mjs because of Somalia if needed. 30 years of shit is enough.

And my cousin is hero and we are very proud of him. If u are so serious about fighting and qabiil come here and fight. U can call Gedo gaajo or whatever u want but it is part of Somalia and ur language shows that u are not even somali u garac.

Sxb ha is daalinin meeshaan dowlad ayaa la dhisayaa. And u will suprise if u would know how many mjs are here who thinking like me. Im ready to sacrifice all mjs because of Somalia if needed. 30 years of shit is enough.

And my cousin is hero and we are very proud of him. If u are so serious about fighting and qabiil come here and fight. U can call Gedo gaajo or whatever u want but it is part of Somalia and ur language shows that u are not even somali u garac.

I can see your little teeth behind the monitor. Tan kale, Django has the right to sniff out sheegatos who claim Majeerteen. Stay in your lane Marehan boy.

file-photo-taken-14-october-2004-shows-newly-elected-somali-president-picture-id51559521

I can see your little teeth behind the monitor. Tan kale, Django has the right to sniff out sheegatos who claim Majeerteen. Stay in your lane Marehan boy.

file-photo-taken-14-october-2004-shows-newly-elected-somali-president-picture-id51559521

Majerteen waan ahaye ha is daalinin. Majeerteenimada ma adigaa bixisid naga fariiso nimankana marney hadlayaa luguma barin miyaa inaad afka xiratid.

Trending

Latest posts