First African migrants released from Saudi detention centres arrive home

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

1611849300436.png

Saudis are known for abusing migrants especially illegal ones , the fuckers are merciless .
what I don't understand is why people keep Tahriibing to that hellish place , when you do Tahriib you have to go through the war-ravaged Yemen to get to Saudi Arabia,
f*ck , I'll rather die of hunger in my country then go through that humiliation and abuse.

I bet some of these people coming back will try again to back to that place. :farmajoyaab:

Last edited:
Arabs in general treat immigrants like shit. Just look at how inhumanly our Somalis are treated in Libya. Ok I know Libya is technically Berber but you get my point :mjdontkno:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Ethiopians bringing back their citizens while Somalis are trying to reelect HSM the same man who sold our daughter to these sand Niģgers :what:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wow. This is the slavery images of American ships heading for america from Africa in 1700

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Saudis are known for abusing migrants especially illegal ones , the fuckers are merciless .
what I don't understand is why people keep Tahriibing to that hellish place , when you do Tahriib you have to go through the war-ravaged Yemen to get to Saudi Arabia,
f*ck , I'll rather die of hunger in my country then go through that humiliation and abuse.

I bet some of these people coming back will try again to back to that place. :farmajoyaab:
Lots of these people are very uneducated, straight out of a rando Habesh village uneducated. Most of them had no idea there was even a war in Yemen let alone the human rights abuses in Saudi until it's too late.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lots of these people are very uneducated, straight out of a rando Habesh village uneducated. Most of them had no idea there was even a war in Yemen let alone the human rights abuses in Saudi until it's too late.

Who is going to do the bad dirty job they used to do tho. These are mexicans of America type.