Fire in Wajaale market Northern Somalia

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
This is like the second fire to happen in northern Somalia in the past years. What's causing this?

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
This happens in all the lands where Somalis live because Somali markets have become larger in the last 10 years and there are no means of fire safety.The place is surrounded by flammable things and there are no good means to stop the fire when it happens

OP change the title it's northern Ogadenia not Zumalia maa Kaastey. Suurin!
The market is located in the North above the border. Besides, Tog Wajaale is not classed as Ogadenia and never has been.

I suggest you look further east towards Jarar and Dollo.

The market is located in the North above the border. Besides, Wajaale is not classed as Ogadenia and never has been.

I suggest you look further east towards Jarar and Dollo.
Nope Ogadenia is as JWXO says is Ogadenia nothing else matters. the north is just the home of reer isaaq or reer haruun harems👍

Nope Ogadenia is as JWXO says is Ogadenia nothing else matters. the north is just the home of reer isaaq or reer haruun harems👍
They disbanded a long time ago. Anyway, they did not fight nor die for Tog Wajaale. As they did not do for several other places.

I suggest you look towards the land they fought for. Everyone recognises Dawlad Deeganka Soomaalida as part of the Federal government of Ethiopia.

They disbanded a long time ago. Now, everyone recognises Dawlad Deeganka Soomaalida as part of the Federal government of Ethiopia.

Anyway, they did not die for Tog Wajaale. I suggest you look towards the land they died for.
They never disbanded Liyu is JXWO and they never died they were shahid. Tog wajaale is Ogadenia period.

May Allah bring Sabr & Eman to all the Ogaden businesses that lost their wealth and livelihoods today 🙏

Somali region Liyu in Action helping Wajaale Market #Ogadenia

IMG_5908.jpeg
IMG_5907.jpeg
IMG_5909.jpeg
IMG_5910.jpeg

No "Ogaden businesses" were burnt. I doubt OG even have businesses there. I saw the list and it was all Isaaq and Samaroon businesses.
He loves to claim what’s not his. No shame just Gaajo shit 🤣. I caught this Sijuui claim Baabili and Harar earlier as well. Langaab behaviour.

Trending