Finsbury Park man cleared of wife’s murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m their lawyer, as I’m 90% sure I didn’t reply to that thread. My clients wish to remain silent until a proper court hearing.

We are already waiting for the judge's verdict to sentence the accused to 2 years of Qur'an saar.

hqdefault.jpg

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
We are already waiting for the judge's verdict to sentence the accused to 2 years of Qur'an saar.

hqdefault.jpg
Ok, I’ve spoken with them. Does the judge accept a picture of a cat passionately singing country music as a form of appeasement?

halwa

✨🌙
I just gave my two cents and commented when I saw fit to comment. Stop slandering our characters. You’re doing the exact same thing. Pfft! @Cauli

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He was very romantic man cause he said “she was a big lady, huge, she fell on me. I kissed her and consoled her “

He was very romantic man cause he said “she was a big lady, huge, she fell on me. I kissed her and consoled her “

@Cauli

Sxb, fadlan ninkaan waalan naga qabsadaa.

RIP Marxuumadda

Glad the father was exonerated and I hope he come to terms with his loss and his arduous struggle to clear his name. It is mind boggling to be grieving for the sudden accidental death of your loved one and be accused for her death. I hope that he and his children are surrounded with family love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending