Qali

Certified Pimp.
This was relatable, when I went to Nairobi airport they really tried us :damn:
Also the “xamaalis” in xamar we got finessed :mjlol:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ive never had this struggle tbh, especially not in Laascaanood. in Laascaanood I only went to stores and shops owned by distant cousins, my uncle introduced me to many restaurants and convenience stores owned by my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th cousins. forget finessing me they’d let me buy things free of charge And let them pay them back days later.

Even in Hargeisa the people there were kind And trusting, I was a regular at this Internet cafe in hargeisa. At that time I was a kid and the owner knew me after a while and let me play on the computers, so when my uncle would go there my uncle could pay for me.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Ive never had this struggle tbh, especially not in Laascaanood. in Laascaanood I only went to stores and shops owned by distant cousins, my uncle introduced me to many restaurants and convenience stores owned by my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th cousins. forget finessing me they’d let me buy things free of charge And let them pay them back days later.

Even in Hargeisa the people there were kind And trusting, I was a regular at this Internet cafe in hargeisa. At that time I was a kid and the owner knew me after a while and let me play on the computers, so when my uncle would go there my uncle could pay for me.
Saxiib you were a natural in a big town :childplease:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You prob spoke good Somali, had good connections (you had family and hella cousins).
Yeah but isn’t that one of the main reasons of going Tovar’s Somalia? To visit family? Normally where your family lives is where your sub sub sub sub clan lives. So of course most stores and shops around the area will be owned by people of in your deep sub-qabiil.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Yeah but isn’t that one of the main reasons of going Tovar’s Somalia? To visit family? Normally where your family lives is where your sub sub sub sub clan lives. So of course most stores and shops around the area will be owned by people of in your deep sub-qabiil.
Yes, but in places like xamar and Nairobi they wouldn’t be from ur sub clan :dead:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yes, but in places like xamar and Nairobi they wouldn’t be from ur sub clan :dead:
Trust me, you’ll always find someone. I have my reer adeer living in xamar (my dad was born in xamar) and I also lived in Nairobi for a year And a half, I have many family and deep subs living there.

When you’re landheer like me, you’ll always find your sub-qabiil in every large city and they’ll always AT LEAST have a whole neighborhood to themselves :westbrookswag:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Trust me, you’ll always find someone. I have my reer adeer living in xamar (my dad was born in xamar) and I also lived in Nairobi for a year And a half, I have many family and deep subs living there.

When you’re landheer like me, you’ll always find your sub-qabiil in every large city and they’ll always AT LEAST have a whole neighborhood to themselves :westbrookswag:
I’m talking about th airport :ileycry:they are always scamming niggas

and if you wanna flex, I can find my sub clan everywhere too, my ina adeers live all over xamar:samwelcome: I have family all over Nairobi too, I could also find a member of my sub clan incities all over Somalia:dabcasar:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’m talking about th airport :ileycry:they are always scamming niggas

and if you wanna flex, I can find my sub clan everywhere too, my ina adeers live all over xamar:samwelcome: I have family all over Nairobi too, I could also find a member of my sub clan incities all over Somalia:dabcasar:
What’s your qabiil?

Trending