Finlands most HATED somali criminal has a SEXY mulatto daughter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
In my local news feed I see daily rape stories. I don't even click on them anymore. :icon lol:

It won't affect me as I am a guy. :donkey:
lmao
orod oo is duug sxb :camby:

I just googled Maya Jama to show side-by-side pics so I could ether you.
:damn: Wallahi this isn't how I remember her. I halfheartedly stand by what I said :mjcry:
CTDYp7TW4AEfz__.jpg

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
People rape/kill people all the time. I am not sensitized to it anymore. Not people I know, so why care?

What was unusual about the OP is the supposed half Somali looks darker than full Somali. Odd.
She looks mixed to me, and is much lighter than Somalis. I don't know what world you live in.

Apollo

VIP
w/e im tired of you white worshiping dna freak atheists

shes more better looking than somalis and looks mixed

I don't worship whites at all. In fact, I support the destruction of their race and taking over their land. :ummhmsmiley:

Just keeping it real, she does not look like a mixed Somali. As for her attractiveness, she looks average. Not 'hot' at all.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
lmao

I just googled Maya Jama to show side-by-side pics so I could ether you.
:damn: Wallahi this isn't how I remember her. I halfheartedly stand by what I said :mjcry:
CTDYp7TW4AEfz__.jpg

First Kelly-Ann Conway and Ann Coulter and now this. I think you need to visit the optometrist sxb. That's the only explanation for your incredibly bad taste. You're obviously not seeing properly. :ftw9nwa:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
How's she half Somali. Wtf.

I have relatives who are married to Danish women and their sons are literally white. So pale and white. Only Somali thing about them is their pointy nose and they're caato like Faraxs. Skinny chicken legs is a Somali trait lol.

At least they have a qabil :siilaanyolaugh:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
You know people on this site are fucked up when they care more about how his daughter looks than the fact that he raped a FOUR YEAR OLD. Sick fucker, give him the death penalty, I'm suprised he didn't rape his own daughter.

Bielsa

VIP
You know people on this site are fucked up when they care more about how his daughter looks than the fact that he raped a FOUR YEAR OLD. Sick fucker, give him the death penalty, I'm suprised he didn't rape his own daughter.

Rape and murder happens 24/7.

I'm desensitised to it.

Bielsa

VIP
I was about to move to a new apartment last week, so I looked up the address in google and found out a woman was raped on that street last month.

True story. :deadpeter:

:mindblown:

Is it that common? Jesus. I don't think we've had a rape in my town in 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.