Finland will end up like Sweden soon

Keo

VIP

Look at these new niggas emulating Chicago drill culture using words like "lacking" why are they trying to force beef in Finland? These new generation are going to mess up Finland like they messed up Sweden. It's mostly these kids born in late 90s and early 2000s
:snoop:

Just look at this article

Like I mentioned before in another thread this new drill music wave began early this year in Finland. I can't find any from the previous year in 2019 and before that so this shit is relatively a new thing

Rap/gang culture really does have immense influence on the world, imagine if that influence was on something productive like educatio. Why is it so likeable, is it because the media/internet showing it as something you should do, like trend?? I wanna get to the bottom of this

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Look at these new niggas emulating Chicago drill culture using words like "lacking" why are they trying to force beef in Finland? These new generation are going to mess up Finland like they messed up Sweden. It's mostly these kids born in late 90s and early 2000s
:snoop:

Just look at this article

Like I mentioned before in another thread this new drill music wave began early this year in Finland. I can't find any from the previous year in 2019 and before that so this shit is relatively a new thing
These are gang wannabes, with a single sight of a police start to shit on themselves, the real shit are groups like UB or hell angles. What you think about these groups?

P.S these cyaal are big L to every immigrant

Keo

VIP
These are gang wannabes, with a single sight of a police start to shit on themselves, the real shit are groups like UB or hell angles. What you think about these groups?

P.S these cyaal are big L to every immigrant
Those motorbike gangs are not nearly as active as they used to be especially in Helsinki. You gonna start seeing wave of immigrants youths especially in Vantaa and Helsinki start getting involved in gangs. It starts of with fights like you see in the video and later they will start playing with weapons and guns.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Apart from some good lyricist like j cole and Kendrick Lamar, current rap is garbage. Glorified auto tune merchants and fake gangsters. This culture of gangs is cancerous.