Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the real zina backshotting unmarried woman :francis:

nasteexo-indho.jpg

This is wrong. No this is forbidden.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb all Somalis inter-marry, walahi waa ceeb, talking two happily married couples 24/7.

Wa wax lala yaabo runti I agree. Look at his HY woman married to a darod and being harassed by her people kkkkkk. It seems to be HY thing, I do agree. Ma aha dhaqan somaliyeed.

Bohol

VIP
Saalax Bidaar didn't say anything wrong. There is nothing wrong with admiring the other sex (unless you are gay).

kCyAnbq.png

5d3020b2bdea9231eccf371a25c41c43c9e87553d0a47b67ff6755ab729bbdf4.jpg

Wa wax lala yaabo runti I agree. Look at his HY woman married to a darod and being harassed by her people kkkkkk. It seems to be HY thing, I do agree. Ma aha dhaqan somaliyeed.

Kkk there’s so many HY girls we can post on here but nobody does that weak stuff on here. Rarely see daroods or hawiyes do it. No clue why the half breeds love it

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Pureblood @TimaJilic darod and possibly hawiye don't use this argument because we know naagaha ayaa isku caayo 'qabiilkasi bay guursatay and wixi lamidka ah' marka raggu waxay is dhahan dont come to the table with 'women style' cay ma garatay? because have u noticed it's usually the women who use the 'your married to this clan card' you will never see ragga waxasi ka hadlayo because waa dood naageed weeye

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
My first ever Somali girl, was this Habr Awal beauty from Leyton. I still remember that hot piece of ass to this day.

@Pureblood @waraabe
Hook me back up with your sister.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Who needs Isaaq girl in London when majerteen girls are twerking for everyone including Madows lol

As soon as I mentioned that I'm MJ, Issaq honeys would be running to me. What can I say? We're a class above ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending