Finessed my dugsi teacher

Alright so you guys know with the pandemic in person dugsi closed. (Open depending on where you go) so in the meantime my mom got a person from half way across the world to teach us. I didn't memorize my ashr and dugsi was about to start so i had to come up with a way to pass.

The dugsi is online meaning we read via laptop and the camera has to be on so he can see me and i needed the camera to be off so that I could read from the quran without him seeing my eyes move line to line. I remember him yesterday having internet issues so he told me to turn off my camera to keep the connection going (no idea about that logic) so i came up with 2 ways to create a similar situation so that he says the same thing today

1) pretend that i am reading but then suddenly stop using my voice but still move my lips so he thinks the voice isn't working

2) turn off the wifi for 15 secs and turn it back on so there is a connection time out and he thinks it happened on its own

I decided to do number 2 because i thought it would pull off better. I did exactly that and sure enough he told me to turn off the camera. So while i did that i also got my kitab which is on my lap with the string on the pages im supposed to read.

I passed and he said i did really well. I have mixed feelings on this though

What do you guys think?

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Should've just played a voice over and lip synced your way out of that situation lol

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
nah doesn’t work, I tried that. when you make a mistake and he pauses you the recording will still go on. Biggest embarrassment of my life :kendrickcry:
:lolbron::russ::pachah1::damn:

Yo I'm 25, we didnt have the technology those days. I thought It was a brilliant idea :dead:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
We all kawalised our macalins in some way :mjlol: I used to put earphones in whilst kabaxing my cashaar. Until one day he caught me cos my wires slipped and beat the f*ck outta me. Dugsi was pure abuse wallahi.

Trending