Finesse Appreciation Thread

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Finesse 's threads are ones that call for unity,reconciliation and progress. Her focus on addressing the social ills among us in the diaspora and Ideas on how to preserve our deen and Identity im sure have benefited many here. Somalia needs people like her to restore the morale and identity of lost Somalis.A display of her good upbringing,knowledge and manners which is the foundation of the Mumineen and In'sha'Allah an example for younger Somalis to look upto

Keep up the good threads walal :salute:

@Finesse
EC1C6834-6C43-4955-A2BD-91CC83CD64FE.jpeg

@Samaalic Era

I am honoured, my Samaale brother, thank you so much for this lovely tribute.
I wish I had the opportunity to honour you in the same manner but I will take this topic to do the same. :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

There are so many lovely posters on here who have encouraged me from day one to share my thoughts such as my dear @Abdurahman_somali and so many others I don't have time to list or thank.

I am especially proud of how we have come together even better recently to oust that despicable habashi and other racist invaders who try to harass us on SamaaleSpot.

I love each and every one of you, my Somali brothers and sisters. No matter what your political beliefs, as long as you have Samaale blood flowing in your veins, you are family. :yloezpe::dzmxmmb:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
@Samaalic Era

I am honoured, my Samaale brother, thank you so much for this lovely tribute.
I wish I had the opportunity to honour you in the same manner but I will take this topic to do the same. :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

There are so many lovely posters on here who have encouraged me from day one to share my thoughts such as my dear @Abdurahman_somali and so many others I don't have time to list or thank.

I am especially proud of how we have come together even better recently to oust that despicable habashi and other racist invaders who try to harass us on SamaaleSpot.

I love each and every one of you, my Somali brothers and sisters. No matter what your political beliefs, as long as you have Samaale blood flowing in your veins, you are family. :yloezpe::dzmxmmb:
:kendrickcry: we love you too:yloezpe:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
She is absolutely an example of how we should raise our daughters, fierce yet respectful.

Trending

Latest posts