Finance Minister Reports That Domestic Revenue Increased By 30%

Sxb with all due respect we need a balance sheet, the previous auditor hid nothing, this is Hassan sheikh’s son in law who married his daughter, and SNTV is a qabil run fake news mill which reported civilians bombed as AS. With amnesty.org stepping in to correct SNTV.

I’m not denying the revenue went up, I’m more intrigued by how it did. Our exports to neighbouring countries show little growth . So growth free from corruption is to be applauded, but how are we sure that is the case?

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Sxb with all due respect we need a balance sheet, the previous auditor hid nothing, this is Hassan sheikh’s son in law who married his daughter, and SNTV is a qabil run fake news mill which reported civilians bombed as AS. With amnesty.org stepping in to correct SNTV.

I’m not denying the revenue went up, I’m more intrigued by how it did. Our exports to neighbouring countries show little growth . So growth free from corruption is to be applauded, but how are we sure that is the case?
maybe this would help

maybe this would help
He said some good stuff with where our country is headed and the things they need to put work and money into, aswell as which areas Somalia has grown in. His statistics account for the first few months of 2024 and he submitted the 2023 a few months ago. The WB & IMF are the only thing that can solidify what he’s saying. And both organizations don’t have data from Somalia since 2022 which available for public view, when that data is released, we’ll see for sure. Although certain things will be missing like inflation etc.

None of the ministries are audited by reputable firms. None.
Certainly not by the WB which has been very firm in criticizing a reckless and corrupt damul jadiid.
The country is the most corrupt in the world.
Not a word of anyone in 'government' can be said to be the truth.

Trending