Finally the opportunist Amhara snakes jump of Abye sinking ship

So what is special about this? In some parts of Amhara people are demonstrating against the killing of innocent Amharas by terrorists like you. They are demanding the government to protect civilians from terrorist attacks. And most of all the demonstrations in Amhara region are mostly peaceful. People go out demonstrate peacefully and go back home. They are not there to massacre civilians or burn private property.

In my view this is not the time to demonstrate against PM Abiy while the bigger evil TPLF and Amhara haters are still alive, Amharas should still support and side with PM Abiy.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
So what is special about this? In some parts of Amhara people are demonstrating against the killing of innocent Amharas by terrorists like you. They are demanding the government to protect civilians from terrorist attacks. And most of all the demonstrations in Amhara region are mostly peaceful. People go out demonstrate peacefully and go back home. They are not there to massacre civilians or burn private property.

In my view this is not the time to demonstrate against PM Abiy while the bigger evil TPLF and Amhara haters are is still alive, Amharas should still support and side with PM Abiy.
who is burning stuff and killing people

who is burning stuff and killing people

In my view TPLF is orchestrating and supporting some radical groups to kill Amhara civilians in remote southern regions to exactly achieve the divorce of Amhara and PM Abiy. TPLF thinks killing Amhara civilians gets huge media attention in Ethiopia (which is sadly true) and can be used to erode the support of Amhara for PM Abiy just like they killed the oromo artist hachalu to destroy the support of Oromo for PM Abiy. The same tactic is being used but unlike oromo elites, many Amhara elites understand the game and who is behind this. Even NAMA/ABN called this fake demonstration and later canceled it just not to be seen as too close to PM Abiy but in reality NAMA/ABN didn't want the demonstration in the first place knowing very well who is behind the killing and why they did it.

In my view this is not the time to demonstrate against PM Abiy while the bigger evil TPLF and Amhara haters are still alive, Amharas should still support and side with PM Abiy.
The roles have been reversed enjoy the roller coaster you created you are a descendant of amhara terrorists.You entire history is terrorism your idols are terrorists.
Then you want to shed crocodile tears.

How many generations of families did amhara make them moan in anguish and pain.How many did you confisicate their property and land.How many did you impoverish.
You highlander peasant did not settle in other peoples land out of good faith but out of greed and disregard of himan life.

So let me tell you you can keep making propaganda news but a dead Amhara is a good amhara in my books.
Stay in your highlands if you want peace.An amhara killed outside Amhara region is just Karma bailifs comming for what is theirs.

Trending