Finally someone who gets it at last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The federal government in mogadishu is financed by foriegners and they are guarded by foriegn troops amisom.

After khayre refused to lay the stone in garacad as a symbolic gesture yet refused he illustrated he is a hindrance when it comes to puntland developement Allah willing while he is still in office the port in garacad will be completed.

If he thinks he can gather in a hall old ladies from his tribe while he is taking shots at the rest of somalis he has another thing coming he has lost face with all puntlanders personally after that incident in garacad i dont view him as the prime minister of somalia clearly he is only the prime minister of dayniile.
tenor.gif

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
The days of 5 Presidents being mediated by outsiders is over Farmaajo won’t be around forever if you have a problem with this government vote him out in the next election I finally see Somalis moving forward politically

100% agree somali affairs should be handled internally but unfortunately the vultures in Xamar dont want to have real talks and move the nation forward. What's the point of talks when Xamar doesn't honor agreements and still fighting federalism?

I agree....point well raised... a lot of southerners are calling the kismaayo meeting a disgracd and are against involving outsiders to meditate between the Somali factions...

However at the same time they are sweeping a lot of key issues under the rug..

There is no code, honour or reliability on the Mogadishu officials..they are always undermining that which benefits outside the borders of the capital..

Yes I too am against the foreign interventions however what other suggestions do the southerners have when those in power in Mogadishu are shape shifting chameleons...

There sole existence is to undermine the federal states...if only the invested half of their time and efforts they have invested in jeopardizing the regional blocks and instead in to eliminating alshabaab by hook or crook ..we would be a lot further down the rebuilding the country..

The days of 5 Presidents being mediated by outsiders is over Farmaajo won’t be around forever if you have a problem with this government vote him out in the next election I finally see Somalis moving forward politically

You are not being logical..nobody in here voted for anybody..

You are belly-dancing for farmaajo based on his qabiil while you criticise others for following their leaders..

You sir, are a hypocrite of the highest order..

I agree....point well raised... a lot of southerners are calling the kismaayo meeting a disgracd and are against involving outsiders to meditate between the Somali factions...

However at the same time they are sweeping a lot of key issues under the rug..

There is no code, honour or reliability on the Mogadishu officials..they are always undermining that which benefits outside the borders of the capital..

Yes I too am against the foreign interventions however what other suggestions do the southerners have when those in power in Mogadishu are shape shifting chameleons...

There sole existence is to undermine the federal states...if only the invested half of their time and efforts they have invested in jeopardizing the regional blocks and instead in to eliminating alshabaab by hook or crook ..we would be a lot further down the rebuilding the country..
Whenever Xamar does something why you guys cry about Xamar shitty security did you know that governments conduct multiple tasks at the same time how about we tell PL to only focus on its security and not development oops I forgot only Federal States are allowed to multi task

Shaolin23

You are not being logical..nobody in here voted for anybody..

You are belly-dancing for farmaajo based on his qabiil while you criticise others for following their leaders..

You sir, are a hypocrite of the highest order..
Can you give us a list of the grievances the regional governments have against the SFG and I will refute them all I promise you that I’m on the side of haqq and law and order not barbaric things like qabyaalad I’m too young for that Farmajo doesn’t pay my rent why the hell would I support him out of qabil Farmajo and Khayre are trying their best to clean a pig sty in Mogadishu everyday an official gets arrested for corruption and these buffoons want to cling on to the money and power and try to destroy a rising government that’s all I see here

Can you give us a list of the grievances the regional governments have against the SFG and I will refute them all I promise you that I’m on the side of haqq and law and order not barbaric things like qabyaalad I’m too young for that Farmajo doesn’t pay my rent why the hell would I support him out of qabil Farmajo and Khayre are trying their best to clean a pig sty in Mogadishu everyday an official gets arrested for corruption and these buffoons want to cling on to the money and power and try to destroy a rising government that’s all I see here
"Bbut bbut the Federal Government should focus on sorting out bombadishu protected by fufus in one bedroom villa somalia who do they think they are engaging in anything other than sorting out bombadishu they should sort out the hellhole before looking anywhere else the federal government is useless"

:icon lol: :icon lol: :icon lol: :icon lol:

Shaolin23

"Bbut bbut the Federal Government should focus on sorting out bombadishu protected by fufus in one bedroom villa somalia who do they think they are engaging in anything other than sorting out bombadishu they should sort out the hellhole before looking anywhere else the federal government is useless"

:icon lol: :icon lol: :icon lol: :icon lol:
They won’t say it but in reality they don’t see Farmajo as president of Somalia because in their eyes there is no such country as Somalia the regional presidents act just like a sovereign president would instead of falling under the federal president like all other countries do this respect our right as federal states is just code you don’t run shit stay in Mogadishu that’s not gonna work sxb

They won’t say it but in reality they don’t see Farmajo as president of Somalia because in their eyes there is no such country as Somalia the regional presidents act just like a sovereign president would instead of falling under the federal president like all other countries do this respect our right as federal states is just code you don’t run shit stay in Mogadishu that’s not gonna work sxb
What I find funny is that when told Aw Xirsi to f#ck off they disagreed with us

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@embarassing there is a country called Somalia on the globe, it is a recognized country that I regard myself to be a part of. But you have to admit, Somalia does not really exist. Somalia is not really an actual county. We can talk to the the rest of the world and puff our chests out and say "we are an independent and sovereign nation", but we are really not.

Hawiye destroyed Somalia when they attempted to ethnically cleanse southern Somalia of Darood. I hold no grudge about that tbh, the problem is that in the pursuit of this goal Hawiye destroyed the national legitmacy of Mogadishu. Good luck convincing a Siwaaqroon from Calula or a Urumidig from Ceel Waaq to send tariffs from trade with Yemen and Kenya to Wardhiigley.

Marehanka boodboodya kuli shib aye oranayan markaa canshuurta Kismaayo ka soo baxda soo hadal qaadid. They be like "wachu talking about, Kismaayo unaka leh"

:drakelaugh::russ:

@embarassing there is a country called Somalia on the globe, it is a recognized country that I regard myself to be a part of. But you have to admit, Somalia does not really exist. Somalia is not really an actual county. We can talk to the the rest of the world and puff our chests out and say "we are an independent and sovereign nation", but we are really not.

Hawiye destroyed Somalia when they attempted to ethnically cleanse southern Somalia of Darood. I hold no grudge about that tbh, the problem is that in the pursuit of this goal Hawiye destroyed the national legitmacy of Mogadishu. Good luck convincing a Siwaaqroon from Calula or a Urumidig from Ceel Waaq to send tariffs from trade with Yemen and Kenya to Wardhiigley.

Marehanka boodboodya kuli shib aye oranayan markaa canshuurta Kismaayo ka soo baxda soo hadal qaadid. They be like "wachu talking about, Kismaayo unaka leh"

:drakelaugh::russ:
Of course it exists, its just coming out of a civil war. I find it funny how some of the qabilists on here can make those types of claims, but swear by your regional state. All it is is qabyalad. You made that clear by not addressing a single point I brought up in this thread, but only brought up qabil laced points that are irrelevant here. Which is why I didn't bother asking @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman initially and probably why he didn't bother to answer the question. You don't speak for the common person wherever they are in Somalia, the vast majority just want a strong functioning country. I'm not bothered about people with your types of views, and you'll just grow increasingly irrelevant. Qabilists on here no longer interest me, its boring. So I don't bother anymore.

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
@embarassing this skirting around the issue of qabil and qabyaalad is one of the main reasons the south has been so unstable. People have been and are still being killed for their qabil. It is the organizing principle of Somali culture and politics. It is something that is uncomfortable for you to talk about, I understand that. I am a hardcore qabilist but I can see where you are coming from.

the vast majority just want a strong functioning country
I am actually not sure about that at all. If you were to ask people in Puntland "do you want a strong federal government that can enforce its will within Puntlnd?" I am not sure if even a third would agree with that. The reason so many of them would oppose a government based in Mogadishu that can control what goes in Puntland is qabil. I have been to Galkacyo and trust me when I say most of my people agree with me on this. They want a federal government that cannot pose a threat to their lives, it is a hard thing to swallow. What the "vast majority" of Somalis want is an oxymoron. They want a strong, centralized government, but they also want to keep their clan states.

Any attempt to create a strong centralized state will mean the collapse of whatever we have managed to build for the past 14 years. A government in Mogadishu with an army is a danger to Kismayo and Galkacyo, so we will make sure it is never created. I am being 100% honest, not even joking. I will become pro secession if I ever thought that an actual SNA was being created.

@embarassing this skirting around the issue of qabil and qabyaalad is one of the main reasons the south has been so unstable. People have been and are still being killed for their qabil. It is the organizing principle of Somali culture and politics. It is something that is uncomfortable for you to talk about, I understand that. I am a hardcore qabilist but I can see where you are coming from.

I am actually not sure about that at all. If you were to ask people in Puntland "do you want a strong federal government that can enforce its will within Puntlnd?" I am not sure if even a third would agree with that. The reason so many of them would oppose a government based in Mogadishu that can control what goes in Puntland is qabil. I have been to Galkacyo and trust me when I say most of my people agree with me on this. They want a federal government that cannot pose a threat to their lives, it is a hard thing to swallow. What the "vast majority" of Somalis want is an oxymoron. They want a strong, centralized government, but they also want to keep their clan states.

Any attempt to create a strong centralized state will mean the collapse of whatever we have managed to build for the past 14 years. A government in Mogadishu with an army is a danger to Kismayo and Galkacyo, so we will make sure it is never created. I am being 100% honest, not even joking. I will become pro secession if I ever thought that an actual SNA was being created.
Well said:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

As far as I know the qabil based killing is nothing now compared to most African countries especially our neighbouring countries but some of you will down play that and praise them while exaggerating every single crime that happens in Somalia. Likewise as a hardcore qabilist I understand its hard for you to accept not everyone thinks like you, especially from what you consider your clan, maybe even scary.

and yeah i'm sure if you framed the question as would you support a strong government that can impose itself on, in other words your clan, I doubt many would be receptive to it. You've purposely framed it negatively. But thats not what I said. It seems like you guys believe there is an attack on federalism, any proof of that or is it just paranoia? and lol I know you're not joking, I've read some of your posts but who is 'we'? People who think like you? Most everyday Somalis do not think like you alhamdulilah, i'm sure you know that. Your last few statements are insane, but let me ask how would a national army made up equally of people from all over the country be a threat? Why don't you worry about creating proper checks and balances so that it couldn't ever be a threat to anyone in the country, isn't that how developed countries function? Anyway, you're already as good as a secessionist with your mind frame.

You're vile but you're articulate i'll give you that, you even have @nine clapping for you :ftw9nwa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
As far as I know the qabil based killing is nothing now compared to most African countries especially our neighbouring countries but some of you will down play that and praise them while exaggerating every single crime that happens in Somalia. Likewise as a hardcore qabilist I understand its hard for you to accept not everyone thinks like you, especially from what you consider your clan, maybe even scary.

and yeah i'm sure if you framed the question as would you support a strong government that can impose itself on, in other words your clan, I doubt many would be receptive to it. You've purposely framed it negatively. But thats not what I said. It seems like you guys believe there is an attack on federalism, any proof of that or is it just paranoia? and lol I know you're not joking, I've read some of your posts but who is 'we'? People who think like you? Most everyday Somalis do not think like you alhamdulilah, i'm sure you know that. Your last few statements are insane, but let me ask how would a national army made up equally of people from all over the country be a threat? Why don't you worry about creating proper checks and balances so that it couldn't ever be a threat to anyone in the country, isn't that how developed countries function? Anyway, you're already as good as a secessionist with your mind frame.

You're vile but you're articulate i'll give you that, you even have @nine clapping for you :ftw9nwa:

I tried.

Shaolin23

Bro on a serious note nbs It’s very rare to have your kind of qabyaalad especially at your age it’s fascinating really i want to test how much of a qabiilist you are I’m assuming your still in your 20s or early 30s max I want to ask a couple of questions please I’m assuming you live and grew up outside of Africa maybe Europe or NA growing up did you not have close Somali friends from all different clan backgrounds? I’m assuming yes if not why was this not possible?

Hypothetically in the future if you were some how in a position of power in Somalia and one of your childhood friends from a different distant clan was in need of a job let’s say he or she met the qualifications would you give them the job or one of your close clansmen you either just met or was recommended to you ? If your excuse is to not give the job to a close friend due to nepotism than let’s say just a recommendation to the hiring authority what would you do?

I disagree with you I understand where you are coming from but you made your stance clear and went in no filter a real nigga went in raw not hiding under blah blah blah

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
Bro on a serious note nbs It’s very rare to have your kind of qabyaalad especially at your age it’s fascinating really i want to test how much of a qabiilist you are I’m assuming your still in your 20s or early 30s max I want to ask a couple of questions please I’m assuming you live and grew up outside of Africa maybe Europe or NA growing up did you not have close Somali friends from all different clan backgrounds? I’m assuming yes if not why was this not possible?

Hypothetically in the future if you were some how in a position of power in Somalia and one of your childhood friends from a different distant clan was in need of a job let’s say he or she met the qualifications would you give them the job or one of your close clansmen you either just met or was recommended to you ? If your excuse is to not give the job to a close friend due to nepotism than let’s say just a recommendation to the hiring authority what would you do?

I have never had non Darood friends. At the national level I would hire my illiterate clansman over any shisheeye. I am being completely honest.

At the level of Puntland I would hire on the basis of merit. I would refuse to even consider clan in hiring, I would base it entirely on the test results of the applicant.

Shaolin23

I have never had non Darood friends. At the national level I would hire my illiterate clansman over any shisheeye. I am being completely honest.

At the level of Puntland I would hire on the basis of merit. I would refuse to even consider clan in hiring, I would base it entirely on the test results of the applicant.
Interesting. Ok by not having any non-Daarood friends was this organic or engineered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts