Finally back in the gym

World

VIP
Damn I haven’t been gym in like 8 months

Finally I’ve started again.

I honestly miss this therapeutic feeling, you feel at such ease especially when you go early in the morning and have a shower.

No wonder I’ve been having such bad brain fogs and bad memory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thankfully I haven’t gone back to being a stick, I went hard as f*ck when I was 18-20 so I maintained quite a lot of muscle. But I have lost like 6-7kg that I’ll hopefully regain by October. I weight 77 kg atm.

I suggest you all sign up and start going gym.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I noticed a mood boost and stress relief after I started hitting the gym :banderas: a lot of people look over the mental benefits of working out

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Damn I haven’t been gym in like 8 months

Finally I’ve started again.

I honestly miss this therapeutic feeling, you feel at such ease especially when you go early in the morning and have a shower.

No wonder I’ve been having such bad brain fogs and bad memory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thankfully I haven’t gone back to being a stick, I went hard as f*ck when I was 18-20 so I maintained quite a lot of muscle. But I have lost like 6-7kg that I’ll hopefully regain by October. I weight 77 kg atm.

I suggest you all sign up and start going gym.
How long you’ve been working out? And how much calories do you eat? I don’t eat enough so results are slow

World

VIP
How long you’ve been working out? And how much calories do you eat? I don’t eat enough so results are slow
A year and 2 months consistently. But I stopped working out last November.

I’m gonna start bulking at 3000 calories. I maintain at around 2500 calories now.

A year and 2 months consistently. But I stopped working out last November.

I’m gonna start bulking at 3000 calories. I maintain at around 2500 calories now.
gym slaps on our kind, i’ve been looking like a neef for too long now man i need to get back into it bmt

Trending

Latest posts