Finally a Somali politician that speaks some sense.

Couldn't agree more, enough with this nonsense that the so called Somaliland MP’s represents the people of somaliland when they can’t even step a foot inside the country. :ufdup:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Beesha Hawiye told these homeless Isaaq xildhibaans to f*ck off. Kkkkkkk beautiful, our USC brothers need to hand them over to us, as they are guests staying in another mans house because they can’t go back to their own land.
If beesha Hawiye hands them over you won’t be annoyed by them anymore tryna vote from southern districts because they will be locked in their own towns. Beesha USC soo dhiiba nimankaa.

Bring these two first, Muuse would love to have a few mins with them. :pachah1:
4CC3AE4B-D8F5-4EE8-8502-64CE69C20A3B.jpeg

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
YES! Cadde Gaabow (Reer Mattaan former Xamar mayor) has spoken the gospel. Ama Muuse keena ama Muuse aada :qri8gs7:

Otherwise give out their seats across the Federal States.

Reer Gaabow are fierce pro Benadir First. His brother Darbowayne a Sportsman openly threatened an Eelay Minister :drakelaugh:

"Gobolka Banaadir hadaa wax dambo ka sheegto waa ku dharbaaxa"

YES! Cadde Gaabow (Reer Mattaan former Xamar mayor) has spoken the gospel. Ama Muuse keena ama Muuse aada :qri8gs7:

Reer Gaabow are fierce pro Benadir First. His brother Darbowayne a Sportsman openly threatened an Eelay Minister :drakelaugh:

Waa ku dharbaaxa. :russ: :silanyosmile:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If I was there niinkasi waan uu caqli celi laha, yaa ku dhisay dekeda hamar? ya dhisay airportka hamar? ma banadir ba dhistay, war xaarkina ayaa dhisi karin ninkasi wa qiyaali oo aduun kale ku nool, cawe hantigi somaliyeed aad wada dhacdeen baan oran laha also dambile qaran ba wada tihin.

Hamar Hanti qaran bay ku nool yihin markasi waxay ku lee yihin 'hamar baa wax ka cunta'. Hamar ma adaa leh marki hore, hala tusiyo sawir 1920 iyo siday hamar uu eekayd marki hawiye laha iyo marki somali timi hala tusiyo, nacaska waa niin aan wax qaranaynin.

I would also add if hamar does get representation which it won't in the upper house, it will either be given to reer banadir folks or split 4.5 which is pointless again. The aqal sare wax ay ku soo gali karan oo legality ma jiro except bililiqo as usual. The aqal sare is for registered, recognized member states not a fuckin 'gobol', even their GM stands unconstitutional and is pure bililiqo again. They never follow the law this clan, they always r moryan by heart, I would warn him hadi lagu kala kaco hamar wallahi sidi hayawanki bay ku noqonayan like we all remember before Somali intervened.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Baboon the SL MP are recogized by the Somali state who in-turn is recognized by the international community and their borders are clearly defined in the UN-AU as sovereign territory. The ones who are illegal are the SNM rebels who hold their people hostage, in-fact this is what is going to lead to their collapse as the Somali govt is given the green light to 'attack' SL and free it's people from illegal rebel groups and Somalia will restore it's border either thru three possible means.

1. War and fully endorsed by the international community, which means no nation will supply u arms and go against Somalia govt unless of course u seek terrorist arms and that will cement Somalia into a war on terror campaign in SL and won't win u any friends.
2. Flight Sanctions on Berbera Port and Hargeisa Airport and the SFG will advice all countries cut ties to SL and respect the sovereignty of Somalia.
3. Complete Isolation politically/business/international donors.

Baboon maskin ba tahay, the gloves are yet to come off my friend with your SL, u should thank your lucky star their isn't a leader with fortitude in Somalia but the stacks are totally against u.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
The Hawiye and Isaaqs are talking here. The two biggest tribes of the former Somali republic who make up 57% of the former Somali republic. The Jeberti tribe are out of this convo, they will hand over these lost Isaaqs mps and problem solved.

@AarHawd_7 @Baboon
I have an idea divide all "Isaaq seats" in FGS between the most Isaaq-friendly clans from HG and MJ to Abgaal and Biyomaal or to mainatain 4.5 formula give all Isaaq seats to clans that really are Dir since Isaaq is not Dir

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

D&M have been in Mogadishu for a very long time. They are not recent arrivals like the Darod were. Even 90 years ago, the D&M were 40% the size of the Hawiye in Mogadishu, and formed 7% of the total population. They are much larger today perhaps as large as 15-20% of the state's population.

Eelaay subclan had 235 people where Reer Matan had 392 people in Mogadishu 90 years ago. D&M have a strong claim to representation in Mogadishu.

reer

VIP
D&M have been in Mogadishu for a very long time. They are not recent arrivals like the Darod were. Even 90 years ago, the D&M were 40% the size of the Hawiye in Mogadishu, and formed 7% of the total population. They are much larger today perhaps as large as 15-20% of the state's population.

Eelaay subclan had 235 people where Reer Matan had 392 people in Mogadishu 90 years ago. D&M have a strong claim to representation in Mogadishu.
2nd largest clan in xamar d&m are a sleeping giant

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Population wise I estimate Hawiye is around 40% of the city. 30% digil n bantu. 10% banadiris. 20% other somali clans dir/darod/. But the large bulk is abgaal from that 40% I wud assign 80% to them and 20% to HG/Murusade. The reason they have control is due disarming the rest of mogadishu, the reason they get most representation is due to being armed. If the shit turned into one man and one vote, hawiye voice will be swallowed up, that is the reason their so against popular election, they prefer this 4.5 system where the un-armed clans are given less voice due to not being armed.

Anytime I hear population of mogadishu, I always dedicate 40-50% to Hawiye, 30% Digil n bantu, 10% banadiri, 20% to other somali clans. I estimate Mog is about 1.5 million that is going of the houses though, not the camps which are massive. If Mog is 1.5 million as I estimate, 30% is other Somalis like darod-dir-banadiris.

The reason I dont include digil in this count is due to majority of them being in camps not the homes. If the homes were only accounted for as the population, they wud be 1.5 million people in the city where 30% of that is other somalis n banadirs and hawiye 50%. Their lucky to be 700k Hawiye in Mogadishu.

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
Population wise I estimate Hawiye is around 40% of the city. 30% digil n bantu. 10% banadiris. 20% other somali clans dir/darod/. But the large bulk is abgaal from that 40% I wud assign 80% to them and 20% to HG/Murusade. The reason they have control is due disarming the rest of mogadishu, the reason they get most representation is due to being armed. If the shit turned into one man and one vote, hawiye voice will be swallowed up, that is the reason their so against popular election, they prefer this 4.5 system where the un-armed clans are given less voice due to not being armed.

Anytime I hear population of mogadishu, I always dedicate 40-50% to Hawiye, 30% Digil n bantu, 10% banadiri, 20% to other somali clans. I estimate Mog is about 1.5 million that is going of the houses though, not the camps which are massive. If Mog is 1.5 million as I estimate, 30% is other Somalis like darod-dir-banadiris.

The reason I dont include digil in this count is due to majority of them being in camps not the homes. If the homes were only accounted for as the population, they wud be 1.5 million people in the city where 30% of that is other somalis n banadirs and hawiye 50%. Their lucky to be 700k Hawiye in Mogadishu.
Lucky to be 700k Hawiye? There are way over 700k Abgaal in Xamar alone, forget about the rest:russ:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lucky to be 700k Hawiye? There are way over 700k Abgaal in Xamar alone, forget about the rest:russ:

I been to mogadishu, everywhere u go is bantu, eelay, banadir and other somali clans who if combined would make up a large percentage of Mogadishu. If u deny this then why are ur leaders very anti one man one vote, the reason is hawiyenimadi iyo huuhaagi ayaa dhaamaanayso, you will not be voted in by the non hawiye mogadishu population, you will lose a huge constituency base so u don't ever want district elections.

While PL is solidly Harti at 90% rate. You are lucky if ur 50% of mogadishu, afgoye, balcad, beletwayn all these cities u losing huge population to bantu clans also.

Even galgaduud is shared between 11 clans lol, u can't win in an one man one vote bruv, your leaders know 'xaqiiqda' and love 4.5 where hawiye is far over represented then what they actually constitute, all your deegaans are always shared so u will only make up 50% at all times.

GemState

36/21
VIP
I been to mogadishu, everywhere u go is bantu, eelay, banadir and other somali clans who if combined would make up a large percentage of Mogadishu. If u deny this then why are ur leaders very anti one man one vote, the reason is hawiyenimadi iyo huuhaagi ayaa dhaamaanayso, you will not be voted in by the non hawiye mogadishu population, you will lose a huge constituency base so u don't ever want district elections.

While PL is solidly Harti at 90% rate. You are lucky if ur 50% of mogadishu, afgoye, balcad, beletwayn all these cities u losing huge population to bantu clans also.

Even galgaduud is shared between 11 clans lol, u can't win in an one man one vote bruv, your leaders know 'xaqiiqda' and love 4.5 where hawiye is far over represented then what they actually constitute, all your deegaans are always shared so u will only make up 50% at all times.
You're acting as if nobody else has been to Xamar. Name me the districts where these clans you're on about make up the majority, go ahead, I'll fact-check

lol @ Galgaduud, shared between 11 clans somaha? Haye, name them for me

Trending