Finally a hot Somali guy: I love him!

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You wish ashy Abdis, you wish you looked like him!

OBJ ***heart eyes***
D_J4RWIWkAUdm0s

Naaya I am Isaaq ciidgalle you think I can not grow beard like that?:fittytousand:

He looks like the dude that would spend more time in the mirror than i do. Heck his eyebrow game is better than mine. No thanks!. Ashy Abdias stay like that just dont be smelly lol take a shower and wear decent pefumes. Thats all.
I heard that he is in the closet and so glad that he is off my team and plays for crazies in ohio now

His earrings lol. He looks like a Black guy from L.A. I’m open minded when it comes to personal style so long as he’s clean and mannered, up to and including tats, but I can’t shake earrings/piercings. Only I can be pierced.
You like sharing your man with other closeted men miya?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
This guy would so be a tranny loving slander or a gay loving plander

I have testimonies of women from different regions in Somalia who said they favoured the men from Galgaduud, specialy Guriceel. I asked them why?
They said: "waa rag rag dhalay, real men whose fathers were also real men. We love to be dominated by them and wish to become submissive"
I: whats wrong with ur men(Jeeganlanders and Puntlanders)?
They said: we are the ones who wear the jeans and they wear dhirac.

I left with this face:
:meleshame:

Muji

VIP
Looool sis

Somali men are never built and tall at the same time

They are usually:
Short and fat
Tall and skinny
Dark and bald
Light skin and bald
Good looking and a criminal

Lmao there’s always a catch wallahi

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I love Xalimos soo much, that I thought my Creole wife, was one and started speaking Somali to her, when I first met her:

Iska waraan quruxlay, sidee tahay maanta? Quruxdaada, mootada iga tuuray.

That was my first ever sentence to my wife, when I pulled up to her on my motorbike and removed my helmet.

Muji

VIP
I love Xalimos soo much, that I thought my Creole wife, was one and started speaking Somali to her, when I first met her:

Iska waraan quruxlay, sidee tahay maanta? Quruxdaada, mootada iga tuuray.

That was my first ever sentence to my wife, when I pulled up to her on my motorbike and removed my helmet.

Surely you didn’t think that was going to work on a Somali woman?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Surely you didn’t think that was going to work on a Somali woman?

Funnily enough, that has worked a tonne of times on xalimos. I guess the shock and surprise of seeing an Alpha Farah on a motorcycle, whipping off the helmet, to reveal a Farah, has them skipping a heartbeat.

Muji

VIP
Funnily enough, that has worked a tonne of times on xalimos. I guess the shock and surprise of seeing an Alpha Farah on a motorcycle, whipping off the helmet, to reveal a Farah, has them skipping a heartbeat.

A farax jumping out of a motor cycle with his covered speaking Somali to me would make me run for my life wallahi

There’s nothing I hate more than when a farax approaches me calling me abayo

I always respond with abaha waas and I move along

Trending

Latest posts