Finally A Good Positive Diaspora Somali Story & It Is From Britain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so fast Jose.

4502555600000578-4946658-Drug_dealer_Mohammed_Abdillahi_pictured_and_his_friends_attacked-a-35_1507077094192.jpg

Illegal Somali immigrant is convicted of killing a man in the street before trying to activate the deportation order he had dodged four years before in the hope he would be flown home.

• Mohammed Abdillahi has been found guilty of stabbing a handyman to death
  • The drug dealer and his friends attacked Augustus Fenton on March 28
  • The group were captured on CCTV as they chased the 27-year-old victim down the street in Southall, west London
  • The day after the attack, Abdillahi contacted immigration authorities and asked to be flown back to Somalia.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...immigrant-convicted-killing-man.html#comments

The fuker thought he will get a free ride escaping justice.

Maraq

Did they escape? The family should look towards hiring a hit-man, it will only cost them less than 10 grand,
Two other suspects have gone awol .As for the case ,the Madow fellow was a former convict himself . I won't go into details as to exactly what happened on the day as there may be another trial ,suffice it to say this was a case of tying it with the wrong people .

Two other suspects have gone awol .As for the case ,the Madow fellow was a former convict himself . I won't go into details as to exactly what happened on the day as there may be another trial ,suffice it to say this was a case of tying it with the wrong people .

Maraq

Whatever it was, no humanbeing deserves to be butchered like an animal in nfront of children. We lack self control and anger management.

Maraq

Whatever it was, no humanbeing deserves to be butchered like an animal in nfront of children. We lack self control and anger management.
Fock off ! Who is we ?My anger management is perfectly OK ,thank you .Folks from all different races commit crimes and stabbing all the time .Why should some dude who was most likely high on all kinds of drugs be taken as some kind of collective community failure to control "our" anger ? You are failing into the trap of the daily mail propaganda machine . This was one of many stabbing that occurred in London last year .The culprits just happen to be Somali in this one .I refuse to read anymore into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts