Final Talks Failed: because of spoiler ex-Pres Farmaajo's outrages illegal demands and obstacles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cow

VIP
no one cares what failed mooryaan like fiqi has to say. and Gaajo Rooble is just after a payment.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This is a show now. They are doing this on purpose to prolong the crisis and stay in power until they have finalized a plan to conduct a rigged election. Remember the deputy prime minister Mahdi said they will win in the first round like in Galmudug, Hiirshabelle and Southwest.

Well done Roble. Nacas Farmajoo is only a candidate and has no leg to stand on. Roble should continue with is job as care taker of Somalia.

Last edited:
Why can’t we be honest? Why hold talks with a former president who doesn’t have power? Why make threads saying, “if Farmaajo is re-elected, can he survive”? Does Somalia have a president? If that’s Mudane Rooble, then who’s the prime minister? Who voted for him if he was president? The only way to defeat Farmaajo is if we rally behind a competent approach like Khaire or Jibreel. Let’s not use Yalxow’s illiterate rhetoric and think it will sound logical 🤦‍♂️

And btw elections happening indirectly will always help Al shabab!! We should get Farmaajo to do one-man-one-vote on the condition he doesn’t run. Why? Because if he were honest about it he would allow it. If he says no, let him do the indirect election and Roble must declare his candidacy. Madaxweyne hore b.s won’t work because that already causes a dispute let him keep the presidency until we vote for a new president 🤔

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
This is a show now. They are doing this on purpose to prolong the crisis and stay in power until they have finalized a plan to conduct a rigged election. Remember the deputy prime minister Mahdi said they will win in the first round like in Galmudug, Hiirshabelle and Southwest.

I’ve been saying the same thing. There is no dispute between Farmajo and Roble. This is a show to delay elections until N&N can rig it in their favor. Nothing ever comes of this bickering.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
And btw elections happening indirectly will always help Al shabab!! We should get Farmaajo to do one-man-one-vote on the condition he doesn’t run. Why? Because if he were honest about it he would allow it. If he says no, let him do the indirect election and Roble must declare his candidacy. Madaxweyne hore b.s won’t work because that already causes a dispute let him keep the presidency until we vote for a new president 🤔

1p1 where? Did you forget Al Shabaab control a great deal of territory in southern Somalia and are currently expanding into central Somalia?

1p1 where? Did you forget Al Shabaab control a great deal of territory in southern Somalia and are currently expanding into central Somalia?

These n&n bot been sleeping . Somalia longterm recovery plan was set on 1p1 along this timeframe . This joke of government not only failed to hold a 1p1 but they failed to hold a (s)election on agreed time .

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I’ve been saying the same thing. There is no dispute between Farmajo and Roble. This is a show to delay elections until N&N can rig it in their favor. Nothing ever comes of this bickering.

I agree on the Rooble/Farmaajo beef being fake.

But I think it’s to discredit the opposition than rig the election.

N&N have more money than any other candidate, this entire process since Feb 8 has been about discrediting the opposition rather than rigging an already rigged election.

Yeah you’re right but we can do it in Puntland and government controlled areas. If we can get almost 100k people in a stadium and and theatre’s why not?

I agree on the Rooble/Farmaajo beef being fake.

But I think it’s to discredit the opposition than rig the election.

N&N have more money than any other candidate, this entire process since Feb 8 has been about discrediting the opposition rather than rigging an already rigged election.
Maybe 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending