final election MPs elected for Jubaland

The list includes 8 women, not the best but a good start, much better than all other regions.
Nabad and nolol really tried their best to derail these elections.

1. They bombed the city, they sent assasins to target traditional elders.

2. They tried to divide the people who live in the region by supporting and arming some over others.

3. They sent failed politicians from hamar to cause violence.

4. They sent their xabashi boyfriend aka the xabashi who is apparently securing xamar, the same xamar they shelled to oblivion just over a decade ago.

axmaarjo did everything he could , and still jubaland is moving forward, and madoobe is now 100% coming back.

:trumpsmirk:

Against all odds, libaaxa waa kaan cidna u aaba yeelin.:salute:

maxresdefault.jpg

There's only one winner here.

Last edited:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
You support warlord just to get back at good men farmajoo and khyere. Imagine a what kind of dog you need to be to attack the hand that it is trying to save you!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Kuwaan booto badana, I am waiting for the results if Madoobe wins Kismayu will burn.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You're probably gonna bomb another hotel at best you filthy terrorist.

that's all you can do.
Wait wasn't Ahmed Madoobe formerly Al Shabab, I guess only when OG puts on the cimmamad hes a mujahid eh? :drakekidding:

Wait wasn't Ahmed Madoobe formerly Al Shabab, I guess only when OG puts on the cimmamad hes a mujahid eh? :drakekidding:

Everyone knows who the terrorist are.

Dont blow up anything waryaa, go attack the kambooni boys.

shame I cant be there to smoke some hunter gatherers myself.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Everyone knows who the terrorist are.

Dont blow up anything waryaa, go attack the kambooni boys.

shame I cant be there to smoke some hunter gatherers myself.
I heard that madobe is the one who ordered the last hotel attack because one of the presidential candidates was there!

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Why does @TekNiKo always go full homicidal in these threads.

Nothing said here will affect politics back home.

Just use this forum for pointless banter not do or die manifestos you assburger.

I heard that madobe is the one who ordered the last hotel attack because one of the presidential candidates was there!
So he killed Ogaden people just to get at one miskin dhulbahante presidential candidate?
Yacni you think we are toddlers.

Marexan are well known in tge game of assasins and shirqol.
Garissa la guub was marexan idea yet reer NFD took time to figure.
In Gedo Marexan are well known to make truce with Garreh and later on embark on assasinating head figures within the Garreh community.Then try claimming they werent them.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
So he killed Ogaden people just to get at one miskin dhulbahante presidential candidate?
Yacni you think we are toddlers.

Marexan are well known in tge game of assasins and shirqol.
Garissa la guub was marexan idea yet reer NFD took time to figure.
In Gedo Marexan are well known to make truce with Garreh and later on embark on assasinating head figures within the Garreh community.Then try claimming they werent them.
Madobe doesnt care about qabyalad bs he just wants power wether thro qabil or alshabab doesnt matter.

Ehm! Ladies and gentlemen the actual list of the mps for jl is here

Dhuxuleyste xildibanadan jeebka buu kaso baxsaday anaga waxa raaci doonah Federal Government of Somalia and International Community's mandate. Musharaxiinta isbedeldoonka guudi doorasho oo madaxbanaan ee aqbaleen. The mps that his sham committee has announced will not be recognized by the FGS or the IC.

The list you posted will certainly be supported by all of the stakeholders who are relevant in funding the region. Hence giving it more legitimacy than the fraudelent electoral commission pieced together by blackie.

Trending

Latest posts