Figo take inspiration from this

I’m not actually fat how many times do I have to tell you this woman?:faysalwtf:I just have bit of calool cause I forgot to do my sit ups and crunches that’s all. You’re acting like I’m 200 lbs:whoa::westbrookwtf:

If I do my sit ups&crunches rq this calool will turn into six pack and boom everything is cool. :mjdontkno:
are you getting bullied? :mjlol:
this is actually kind of sad to see, so relatable
i'll always support you- from the sidelines ofc :umad:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
are you getting bullied? :mjlol:
this is actually kind of sad to see, so relatable
i'll always support you- from the sidelines ofc :umad:
@Gibiin-Udug and @Gambar started this nonsense followed by the two neefs @Furioso @Abdisamad3 :chrisfreshhah:even @The Bloody-Nine @Macalin M got into it:bell:

I’m not getting bullied. I’m holding my own against these hyenas who have ruined my name. :mjcry:

The only real nigga who showed me luv are @Odkac WRLD @Shmurda :salute:

Typical xaar weyn kulaha supporting from the sideline :mjlol:Are you scared of @Gibiin-Udug:mjpls:

@Gibiin-Udug and @Gambar started this nonsense followed by the two neefs @Furioso @Abdisamad3 :chrisfreshhah:even @The Bloody-Nine @Macalin M got into it:bell:

I’m not getting bullied. I’m holding my own against these hyenas who have ruined my name. :mjcry:

The only real nigga who showed me luv are @Odkac WRLD @Shmurda :salute:

Typical xaar weyn kulaha supporting from the sideline :mjlol:Are you scared of @Gibiin-Udug:mjpls:
wait- awoowe figo, did you edit that to call me a xaar weyn??
i don't like getting involved with things that don't concern me :mjpls:
and @Gibiin-Udug is a respectable lady but i'll never forget the time she told me i had the coronavirus :kanyehmm:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
wait- awoowe figo, did you edit that to call me a xaar weyn??
i don't like getting involved with things that don't concern me :mjpls:
and @Gibiin-Udug is a respectable lady but i'll still remember the time she told me i had the coronavirus :kanyehmm:
Yeah I had to add that bit in.:hahaidiot:

It’s better for you not to get involved because you don’t wanna face the bahal side of Gibiin. :kanyehmm:

I’ve been on different forums with Gibiin and I don’t think I’ve seen anyone that could match her bahalnimo. She’s a grown respectable lady now but shit gets ugly when the bahal side of her comes out. :yacadiim:

Yeah I had to add that bit in.:hahaidiot:

It’s better for you not to get involved because you don’t wanna face the bahal side of Gibiin. :kanyehmm:

I’ve been on different forums with Gibiin and I don’t think I’ve seen anyone that could match her bahalnimo. She’s a grown respectable lady now but shit gets ugly when the bahal side of her comes out. :yacadiim:
Thanks for the warning, but you'll need it more than me :russsmug:
I am not a xaar weyn! You're tryna change the subject, aren't you?

@Figo caloosha is a sign of wealth and power. Men with prominent bellies are often of high status and class. Women are attracted to their proudly bulging calools as it is a sign of good health and prosperity. Marka, gaajo yaan lagaa dareemin indr.

Don't listen to prickling women, eat your takeouts in piece my nigga :denzelnigga:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Figo caloosha is a sign of wealth and power. Men with prominent bellies are often of high status and class. Women are attracted to their proudly bulging calools as it is a sign of good health and prosperity. Marka, gaajo yaan lagaa dareemin indr.

Don't listen to prickling women, eat your takeouts in piece my nigga :denzelnigga:
Now this is a man who knows about the game. :wow:

Bro that’s one of the reason why I don’t wanna get rid of the calool. Say I go back home and I’m looking for a thing. When she sees caloosha kuusan she’ll automatically think I’ve got dough.:mjlol:

You don’t know the amount of stories I’ve heard about fat niggas who were mistaken for being rich when they went back home and still bagged themselves dimes. :mjlaugh:

Nice try! In the west especially usa fat people such as @Figo tend to be low income due to spending the little money they have on ramen noodles and soda :ufdup:

Nice try! In the west especially usa fat people such as @Figo tend to be low income due to spending the little money they have on ramen noodles and soda :ufdup:
Think of it as merely an investment in his person for his bright future on the motherland.

I'm telling you, once my nigga @Figo, with his glorious calool that he's been honing and tempering to perfection with noodles for years, sets foot in Somalia, the girls will immediately submit their marriage applications

I suggest you get to work on your calool if you want even a shred of what's in @Figo future for yourself.:denzelnigga:

Last edited:
Think of it as merely an investment into his person for his bright future on the motherland.

I'm telling you, once my nigga @Figo, with his glorious calool that he's been honing and tempering to perfection with noodles for years, sets foot in Somalia, the girls will immediately submit their marriage applications

I suggest you get to work on your calool if you want even a shred of what's in @Figo future for yourself.:denzelnigga:
Damn how many marriage applications you talking? I think im ready to learn whats on the menu?
1585891400100.png

Trending