Figo take inspiration from this

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
So you’re risking indhoyar hargab for hamburgers? Maskeen. Ina adeer I feel bad.
I actually had teriyaki on Tuesday so yes I’m risking my life for cunto. :manny:I only got one life to live so why not live it to the max with cunto.

I’ve noticed you like to shame me but not the other fatties on this site.:fredo:

Gambar

VIP
I actually had teriyaki on Tuesday so yes I’m risking my life for cunto. :manny:I only got one life to live so why not live it to the max with cunto.

I’ve noticed you like to shame me but not the other fatties on this site.:fredo:
Because you’re a Puntite and must do better. Those other fatties are irrelevant.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Because you’re a Puntite and must do better. Those other fatties are irrelevant.
I’ll do better IA. I was planning to join a gym but corona came outa nowhere. :russ:

I’ll enjoy my food while corona is here and burn it when it’s gone. Waa balan.:westbrookswag:

Gambar

VIP
I’ll do better IA. I was planning to join a gym but corona came outa nowhere. :russ:

I’ll enjoy my food while corona is here and burn it when it’s gone. Waa balan.:westbrookswag:
Just work out baan ku idhi. If I can lose 40 lbs in a few months, I’m sure you can lose that extra weight. Drink more water and stop buying low quality fast food. You gotta act high class even when you’re acting questionable ina adeer.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Just work out baan ku idhi. If I can lose 40 lbs in a few months, I’m sure you can lose that extra weight. Drink more water and stop buying low quality fast food. You gotta act high class even when you’re acting questionable ina adeer.
I’m not actually fat how many times do I have to tell you this woman?:faysalwtf:I just have bit of calool cause I forgot to do my sit ups and crunches that’s all. You’re acting like I’m 200 lbs:whoa::westbrookwtf:

If I do my sit ups&crunches rq this calool will turn into six pack and boom everything is cool. :mjdontkno:

@Figo Don't worry sxb when I come down to your ends and run you over with my 2020 Chevy Blazer truck with cutting edge fuel efficiency I'll have your stomach be as flat as it could ever be:mjswag:

Trending

Latest posts