Fighting in Beledweyne between Hirshabelle and Hiiraan state

The real cause of this conflict is because the of the blatant thievery Abgaal pulled on Hawadle. During the Hiirshabeele creation, there was gentleman's agreement between the two where, Hawadle gets the presidency and Abgaal gets the capital(Jowhar). Farmajo screwed it up and gave the top seato to Abgaal while retaining the capital. Hawadle is now forced to create their own state.

right. theyll act like it will keep happening until every tuulo has a state which I doubt. i think as long as ur supposed state would have at least maybe 200k people, it should be allowed to become a state. If we had 50 states, whats the issue? i think theyd run better that way. it would decrease at least some corruption if the administration had blood ties to the people they manage. Mega states is so braindead. These guys can't even adequately support the concept. People from powerful clans dont want to feel that their clans are losing their grip and whats more sad is people from politically sidelined clans who are too weak to stand up for themselves would rather be against it out of jealousy or to win over the favor of the powerful so they can get crumbs thrown at them.

If you treat people terribly and also refuse to allow them to manage themselves you're a shabaab asset whether you like it or not.
yeah, this federalism needs to be discussed and debated because there's a lot of confusion- in sha Allah it all works out for the best for us all brotha