Fighting flares up between Ethiopian Federal Army and Tigray regional allied forces in South Sudan

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
A Xabashi is a Xabashi. I couldn’t care less if it’s an Amxaar or a Tigray. Both are as bad each other so I don’t understand why you bash one but not the other
speak for yourself. oromos and amhara are our current allies Abiye Ahmed is an ally of Somalia, but f*ck tigray their getting karma coming to them.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
speak for yourself. oromos and amhara are our current allies Abiye Ahmed is an ally of Somalia, but f*ck tigray their getting karma coming to them.
Are u haywan or sum how is amxaar our allies when they seek supremcy to whole ethiopia making the amxaar culture etc langauge everywhere including ogaden region

its only tigray who had the balls to appose look at abdi iley puppet dog for abiy teaching and only hiring amxaar ppl instead of somalis

never talk from ur as$ home boi :kodaksmiley:

Metal Magician

Are u haywan or sum how is amxaar our allies when they seek supremcy to whole ethiopia making the amxaar culture etc langauge everywhere including ogaden region

its only tigray who had the balls to appose look at abdi iley puppet dog for abiy teaching and only hiring amxaar ppl instead of somalis

never talk from ur as$ home boi :kodaksmiley:
Again f*ck you nigga Tigray & Tplf were the reasons why hamar was invaded 2006-2010, i have no sympathy for them and will never do.

You must have some selective amnesia if you think Amhara are our allies. They’re only playing nice now as they have installed a puppet in charge of Somalia. They even said openly they see Somalia being incorporated into Ethiopia :mahubowtf:

Metal Magician

You must have some selective amnesia if you think Amhara are our allies. They’re only playing nice now as they have installed a puppet in charge of Somalia. They even said openly they see Somalia being incorporated into Ethiopia :mahubowtf:
Tigray masscared Somalis in Hamar its because your leader AY may he burn in hell brought them into hamar when you condemn AY then i will think of condeming Amharas and Oromos, but for now their my allies.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.” Ancient Sanskrit military poverb.

Attachments

• 992A864C-E871-4993-A8D9-E575A29A9D9F.jpeg
    992A864C-E871-4993-A8D9-E575A29A9D9F.jpeg
    229.7 KB · Views: 74

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
They wont stop in Jubba. The Amharas will be coming to Somalia to take back the remaining TPLF operatives and their stooges who are currently hiding out in Somalia.
Ill be sending them photos so they know who to look for :silanyolaugh:

Tigray masscared Somalis in Hamar its because your leader AY may he burn in hell brought them into hamar when you condemn AY then i will think of condeming Amharas and Oromos, but for now their my allies.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.” Ancient Sanskrit military poverb.
Nigga you act like Amharas are angels. Amharas massacred and subjugated many Somalis also.Nigga I don’t f*ck with either of them Xabashis. But you twerk for one and bash the other. You’re the problem

They wont stop in Jubba. The Amharas will be coming to Somalia to take back the remaining TPLF operatives and their stooges who are currently hiding out in Somalia.
Ill be sending them photos so they know who to look for :silanyolaugh:
I pity that you think Amharas are your friends and that have Farmaajo’s best Interest at heart. Give it time you’ll find out the hard way of the meaning temporary allies :mjlol:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I pity that you think Amharas are your friends and that have Farmaajo’s best Interest at heart. Give it time you’ll find out the hard way of the meaning temporary allies :mjlol:

That's the whole point qofyahay :snoop:
Siyaasadu saaxiib malahan you're only freinds due to mutual interest. Amharas wanna demolish Tigerian influence within the Horn. Farmaajo on the other hand is dealing with TPLF stooges in Somalia who are also in search of political domination.

Go ahead and connect the dots eedo macaan madaamaad siyaasi nala tahay :mjlol:

Metal Magician

That's the whole point qofyahay :snoop:
Siyaasadu saaxiib malahan you're only freinds due to mutual interest. Amharas wanna demolish Tigerian influence within the Horn. Farmaajo on the other hand is dealing with TPLF stooges in Somalia who are also in search of political domination.

Go ahead and connect the dots eedo macaan madaamaad siyaasi nala tahay :mjlol:
Exactly this is just politics no emotions. the n&n party is playing the game to win power and influence.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The funny part of all this is nobody in Somalias politics has had a more incriminating relationship with the TPLF then NN. These folks are drinking there own kool aid its only tiring you to talk with a bot.
AA06B6CE-3FF9-4583-A7CA-F5D6CE18EDA6.gif

Trending

Latest posts